2,129 results
All reviews school playground great location the hotel staff good size excellent hotel passeig de gracia two blocks mini bar central location sight seeing small balcony the air conditioning booked this hotel airport bus city break street noise tapas
Reviewed November 8, 2016

I seriously dont understand how this hotel can get this high rating. Yes, it is clean and yes the location is fine, but there are few points that should make this a 3 star rating hotel. First of all, they left my hotel room door open after cleaning! which is a serious issue which i never had in other hotels, the cleaning stuff works really on a very very unprofessional level. and Not only the door was left open, they constantly forgetting doing stuff. They forgot to put new paper towel, they forgot to to make the bed etc. And also, after few people on my floor reported about a chinese group making noise in the hotel, they didnt take care of it until the guest in my next room handle the problem on his own. Again the location of the hotel is ok, but there are too many things that must be improved. Not Worth the money!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Atrium P, Director de Recepción at Hotel Acta Atrium Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Dear SuperSongoku,

Thank you for choosing the Acta Atrium Palace for your recent visit to Barcelona and for your review with your kind mentions of our location and the cleanliness of the hotel. I sincerely appreciate all feedback from our guests (and not only the positive reviews!). I would like to apologise for the incidents mentioned regarding our cleaning staff, I understand your concern perfectly and please believe that security is very high on our priority list. Measures have been taken and I would like to ensure you that it is in our best interest to guarantee our guests comfort and security during the time they spend with us.

Thanks again for visiting us and for your review, I look forward to seeing you again soon here at the Acta Atrium Palace.

Best regards,
Front Office Manager,
Acta Atrium Palace ****

Reviewed November 8, 2016

This hotel is awesome. Great location, in between the hustle and bustle of Las Ramblas and the high end shopping area of Passeig de Garcia. Very clean, friendly and courteous staff, and a great on property. Also there are great restaurants on the same block (Alsur Café, and Surya Pau Claris (Indian)). We stayed on the top floor in a suite facing Grand Via de la Corts. Room had huge tub and separate shower, and a jacuzzi on a very spacious balcony. Internet Speed was excellent. 2 Thumbs way up! Would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel right in the heart of the city everywhere walkable if your fit enough well cooked breakfast eggs especially well stocked minibar in room lovely comfy beds and pillows very friendly staff would definitely return and recommend thank you acta atrium for 3 wonderful nights

Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is situated in an awesome spot, on the edge of the eixample neighbourhood, bordering on the old city neighborhoods of barri gotic and el born. About 3 minutes from placa catalunya and the passeig de gracia.
The staff are VERY friendly and welcoming. The rooms are nice. A bit small (it's Europe after all) but clean and cosy. The bed was surprisingly firm and comfortable.
They have a complimentary spa and swimming pool which we didn't use.

Overall highly recommended!

Reviewed November 8, 2016

Impressive façade and entrance lobby. Very helpful reception staff and an extremely easy booking in out procedure. Rooms very comfortable, and well thought out for the guests. impressed with heated mirror in the bathroom, toiletries, and an ironing board. Mini bar prices were competitive. Beds were very comfortable and breakfast was ideal for both myself and my wife. I had previously read some of the reviews of the hotel and I cannot understand why individuals say negative comments. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a conveniently place to stay in Barcelona.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel