“Absolutely the best!!”
Living room, Wifi, Cable, Btooth HiFi, sunny terrace with sea views, 2 sofas (200x140cm HQ sofa-bed) Living room, dining room, terrace exit at the end of the space. Carefully chosen antiques and design
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Living Room
Tv (International channels), Blu-ray, Hi-Fi with bluetooth connection, cd/dvd collection. Antiques
Main couch, which is a high quality sofa-bed. Decoration combines antiques and design pieces
Dining area next to the living room
Living room with two comfortable couches, even couch covers are tailor-made, best quality linen
Linen in the apartment combines tailor made with best quality textiles, leather and hand made carpet
Detail of an auxiliar design lamp
Detail of the lamp above the table
Furniture detail (dining area)
Detail of antiques carefully chosen for the living room floor, enjoy the shapes, textures and colour
The Master Bedroom
Master bedroom general view, with combined antique and design furniture
The Master Bedroom
Master bedroom with the office area. Perfect wifi in all the apartment.
Office area in Master bedroom. Various Barcelona, Catalonia books. Enjoy the Impressive Guest Guide!
The Queen Bedroom
Second Bedroom with double-bed. Antiques and design. An individual bed can be added on demand
Second Bedroom with double-bed. Every detail, lamp, furniture, house linen, is carefully chosen
Second bedroom with two beds (double plus individual), added at no cost. Also HQ sofa-bed in living.
Kitchen
Big kitchen, perfectly equipped, even with table. All necessary electros, everything best quality
Kitchen
Kitchen office. Splendid welcome pack, and the owner personal service has been tripadvisor awarded!
Even in the kitchen you find antiques that have been carefully chosen
Kitchen
Bathroom with shower/bath tube. Even first aid kit, couture/sewing kit, hair dryer...all details
Terrace
The romantic terrace with five chairs, is intimate and you have some sea views from it
Terrace view, you can see the sea, steps away, which is behind the white building in same block
Terrace
Home Entrance
Entrance
Parking
Elevators
Street
Some Master Bedroom details
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JudySanta...
Santa Rosa, CA
“Absolutely the best!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My friend and I, 2 women in our 60's, just left this apartment. It was wonderful in every way. David, the owner, is a very special man and truly cares that his guests have a wonderful time. He communicated with us frequently prior to our arrival and was there waiting for us after our lengthy flights from the U.S. We sat for a couple of hours with him as he gave us recommendations of places to see, restaurants, explained the transportation options, and went over the apartment in great detail. He even offered to take us on a special outing to some villages outside of Barcelona, but we ran out of time. He has created a huge book filled with maps, websites, everything you might want to know. And yet he was never intrusive. He lives about 15 minutes away and made it clear a text or phone call would be responded to immediately. The apartment is spotlessly clean, both beds were very comfortable and the kitchen with all new appliances was amazing. The apartment is an area of locals, we always felt safe even after dark, and the hop on hop off bus and the metro were very close. We were close to the beach and the waterfront, yet the metro quickly took us wherever else we wanted to be in the city. We could not have asked for a more perfect stay in Barcelona, nor a better host than David. If you can stay here, you should!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
buffytvs4...
Toronto, Canada
“Almost perfect”
Reviewed September 25, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The location is terrific, close to metro, buses, beach, stores and restaurants. David is very attentive, perhaps too much so, but that isn't altogether bad. If I could I would have rated our stay 4.5, the only flaw being noise from other apartments early in the morning or late at night, and from the park outside when the kids got out of school at 5 pm. The apt itself is very nice and contains everything you could possibly need.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Management Response
27 Mar 2016
Hi!

I wanted to take the opportunity after your review to thank you again for having chosen my apartment, and for reviewing it.
I also want to thank you for being so polite and kind, like all Canadian guests!.
Regarding your comments, I would like to go a bit on them, in order to provide more information to future guests.
You comment that the location of the apartment is «terrific, close to metro, buses, beach, stores and restaurants», many thanks.
Regarding you comments about me I think I have to comment, otherwise future guests migh not understand: «David is very attentive, perhaps too much so, but that isn't altogether bad».
Well, in your case, you had visited the city several times, at least your wife 7 or 8 times, so you were experts.
Also were you coming to the apartment directly from a very long transoceanic flight.
As I explained you in my arrival arrangements email, on arrival I use to explain the city well (unless you specify opposite) , with my tablet and maps and the apartment city guide, and you did politely comment that a long explanation was probably not necessary in your case.
But on arrival I felt like explaining anyway (all guests love my guide). Although it was a bit shorter than usual, it was too long for your case. Sorry for that. Problem is I am so passionate I didn't realize your face was looking tired, and you were too polite to comment to me...
Also I did send you two emails: One checking how you were, and providing a couple of advices on activities to be done during the city holidays.
The other email, was to warn you about most shops would be closed for the central festival day of «La Merce».
Again maybe you did find that too much, my apologies again if so.

Regarding «the only flaw being noise from other apartments early in the morning or late at night, and from the park outside when the kids got out of school at 5 pm « , I want to mention that the units next to the apartment, and above/under, are all occupied by owners or long term rentals (no holiday rentals), I have lived in the apartment for years and well, it is the less noisy apartment I have lived in in Barcelona.
The apartment is very well noise isolated, and regarding traffic/area it is not noisy at all, located in a very quiet street.
Indeed you did hear some noise but that might have been a coincidence during your stay for some reason I don't know, as other guests have never complained...
Regarding the shared garden of the condominio, that is open to all citizens during the day, and kids from the school which stands just crossing the street go to play there, Monday to Friday from maybe 5 to 7 pm, this might be annoying for you, although most guests might not be home by then, or even love it.

You finally comment «The apt itself is very nice and contains everything you could possibly need», for which I thank you.

Again many thanks for having chosen me, and for your kindness, please accept my excuses for any excess of care!.
Also thanks for your review, I will take it as a challenge to keep learning and improving even more my service!.
I expect you coming back to Barcelona in the future, and that you will choose again my area and property.
Also I hope your and my comments after your review might be helpful for future city visitors!.
With my best wishes, David
JenniferR...
Vienna, Virginia
“Fabulous! Wonderful Host and Wonderful Property”
Reviewed August 29, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Our stay at David's "Home Away from Home" was fabulous. Although David was our landlord we thought of him as our host while in Barcelona. He made sure we were very comfortable, provided information about places to go, checked in to make sure we were okay and even took us to view some amazing aspects of the city. His apartment is ideally located closed to everything important...beach, metro, shopping, parks, etc. David has set-up his apartment such that it is truly a home away from home. All of what you need to enjoy your stay is provided (water, milk, juice, spices, kitchen supplies, toiletries, etc.) and the apartment is well furnished with high-end appliances and great furnishings. We moved to another apartment half-way through our stay because David's apartment was originally booked for the second half of our trip and it was nothing to compare to David's. We kept comparing so much that my daughter had to tell us (my husband and I) enough already. We loved David's warm personality and by the end of our stay, we felt like he was an old friend. We will be back!!

Travelling group: Young Children

Families with young children
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed August 17, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: area, host, neighbours
Liked least: I wish I could stay longer
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 10, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Prob could do with a second toilet
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
MeNewJers...
New Jersey
“Great place in Barcelona”
Reviewed July 28, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I want to share that I have only written one review on Trip Advisor, however I found the need to review this place. When I am looking for an apartment I look at the ratings and reviews. If a place isn't reviewed I won't stay or even inquire about it. That's why I feel I need to write a review.
From the start the owner responded very promptly. Once we decided to rent the place he answered every email quickly. When we arrived he was there to meet us and explained everything we needed to know. Even during the stay we emailed him a few times and had a quick response. He also has a book regarding places to go and see.
The place was very clean and neat. I stayed with my spouse and 2 teenagers and there was plenty of room for all of us. The beach was a block away- we visited every day, in the evening. The Metro and grocery story were only a few blocks away. There was also a taxi stand on the street where the apartment was located. The street was quiet and safe.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The location and size of the place
Liked least: The elevator wasn't working properly
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing