“great attention to detail”
Review of Bambarol

Bambarol
Ranked #71 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2013

highly recommended restaurant. great attention to detail with very large choice of different dishes. so much to choose from, and everything is delicious. how to achieve the maximum with the minimum. leo the waitress explains you everything with great enthusiasm. we were offered the wine with the remark that if we did not like it, we could order something else. so friendly and so kind to guests. liked the interior which is quite clever with simple means, understated chic. because of hard material it gets a bit noisy and you have to raise your voice a little, but that is all part of becoming the happy dining family. will definitely go there again.

3  Thank kees s

Reviewed 7 September 2013

My wife and I just returned from Bambarol, where we had our best tapas experience so far. After a brief walk-through of the menu that the very friendly and attentive staff insisted on giving all visitors, we decided on some classic and some new tapas. All of the dishes were very tasty and well-cooked. Everything was really delicious. Next time we visit Barcelona, we will definitely come back.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We have just returned from Bambarol and I cannot speak highly enough of the quality of both the service and our food! From start to end our waitress Leo was the consummate hostess explaining the dishes clearly and passionately; the food itself lived up to the billing being up there with the most well balanced, tasteful food I have ever had the pleasure of eating! Only fault I can find is that they were not open Sunday/ Monday so we were unable to enjoy a second time over our long weekend! Ps. Those looking for after meal drinks should sample Gimlet, an old American prohibition style cocktail bar which is just up the road ... Again, amazing!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I really recommand this restaurant and its fabulous tapas. The food is creative and original but also align with the traditional tapas spanish tradition..and very tasty !!!
the price/quality is very good, hope they will keep it like this.
If you want to try a good tapas spanish restaurant with friend, do not hesitate, this is the place to go !

Reviewed 15 August 2013

2 weeks ago I was in Barcelona for the first time in my life. My friend and I arrived at night and were looking for a place to eat some tapas. A local citizen recommended us "Bambarol", an upcoming restaurant with a lot of qualitative dishes...

I must say that I was surprised by the intense flavoring of each dish. They have a lot of different dishes so whatever you're craving, you'll find some options to choose from. The people who worked there were really nice and helpful by translating the menu for me :).

My friend and I had about 6 different tapas and each one of them was amazing. So good that we went back to try other plates. We were surprised by the innovative and creative combination of spices and ingredients used in every single dish.

So if you want some good/affordable food, with great service, happy people and delicate flavors... -> BAMBAROL IS THE PLACE TO GO!!!