US$177
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$185
US$166
Official Website
  • Pool
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$81
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$204
US$182
Priceline
US$138
US$117
Priceline
  • Restaurant
1,671 results
All reviewspasseig de graciarooftop bargreat locationcomfort roomcasa battlopremium roomtapaswalking distancewell located hotelexcellent hotelupon checkreception stafftop floorearly checkbreakfast buffetmodern designfamily room
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved this hotel, I must add that we have been to Barcelona three previous times so we have others to compare with. It has an unbeatable location, across Gaudi’s La Pedrera and with public transportation right at its doorstep. Away from the “extremely “ busy and touristy Las Ramblas, but close enough to go walking. Amazing restaurants, including El Nacional which we really enjoyed. You are surrounded by stores such as Cartier, Gucci, etc. They area is filled with great coffee shops and shopping options. Walking distance to most attractions, we walked to La Sagrada Familia...even Barceloneta which was a bit further, but taxis are plentiful. The staff is superb! They made us feel like family and even printed our tickets to the soccer match and carefully explained our best and most economic option for us to get to the match.Arnold, Clara and others I didn’t get their name made our stay wonderful.
Definitely recommend that if you are going to be in Barcelona either for business or pleasure..this is where to stay! Loved it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
DirectorRoyalPG, Director General at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Dear Paomarina,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Royal Passeig de Gracia Hotel on the occasion of your last visit to Barcelona and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service exceeded your expectations. In particular Arnold and Clara.

I want to thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Our experience at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gràcia was excellent.
The room was simply perfect and extraordinarily confortable. We also enjoyed the magnificent views of the city from our window and from the terrace (in which you can find delicious cocktails!).
The service was outstanding. Everybody welcomed us with an honest smile and strived for giving us their best service. The location make you feel privileged because you are really close to the most important sites of the Barcelona, but also there are plenty of options for finding transportation.
I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I am sure the experience will satisfy any kind of customers, from business people to families with children.

Room Tip: best views, excellent location, near to public transport
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mrs. Sandra O,

Reviewed December 31, 2017

We liked it so much that we booked two stays on our two week long trip.

Location is central in Example with many sights in minutes' walk. Hotel is modern and very nicely maintained.

The only shortcoming I noticed during two stays is toilet cleaning could be further improved.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
DirectorRoyalPG, Director General at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Roger,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

Great Hotel away form the multitude of Las Ramblas, still walking distance. Across from
Gaudi's -La pedrera y Casa Milá. Walking distance from Gracia neighborhood.(20 mts).
It has a great roof top.Great restaurants around the street ( Paseo de Gracia).

Room Tip: My room faced an interior patio and buildings.Quite room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mariselespina,

thank you for leaving your opinion on Tripadvisor.
I am happy to read that you liked the hotel especially location and rooftop bar.

I hope to see you soon again during your next visit to Barcelona.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Located at the heart of shopping area..Very close by walking to Las Ramblas and Placa Catalunya.. Very helpfull and friendly staff..clean and comfortable rooms..Roof bar with a good city view..Not expensive with this comfort and location..

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Sezin A,

I personally want to thank you for leaving such kind words for us. I am more than happy to read that you have enjoyed the experience, specially the service provided by our staff and the confort of the rooms and the terrace.
I am looking forward to welcome you back in the near future
Kind Regards