1,626 results
All reviewsjazz nightrooftop barleading hotels of the worldpasseig de graciabeautiful hotelstar hotelturn down servicejunior suitegaudi buildingstapasloved this hotellocation was perfectsmall poolthe air conditioninggothic quarterconciergecity
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Staying at the Casa Fuster Hotel for three nights was a huge luxury and very enjoyable! The hotel fits into Barcelona seamlessly with its Gaudi-like architecture. It has a very hip and upscale atmosphere. The staff was always available and eager to help in any ways that they could. At the front desk they are can organize fun things around Barcelona for you to do and always have restaurant ideas.
The room we stayed in was very large and beautiful. The bed was big and comfortable with a nice view of the heart of Barcelona off of our balcony. The bathroom was extremely spacious and there was a separate shower and bathtub! We had a large walk-in closet as well, the whole room was just great. It was always cleaned spotlessly while we were out during the day which was also nice. We forgot our iphone charger and this was the only hotel that we visited during our trip that could lend us one for free our entire stay.
On the rooftop they have a beautiful pool with seating just to relax. After a long day of touring Barcelona it is so nice to relax up there and have a drink. The view is truly unbelievable from up there. Also, they have a nice fitness room which is a luxury for a hotel in Europe! While it was expensive, one day we did the breakfast buffet at the hotel. The dining room was beautiful and let me tell you, the meal was amazing! It was the largest buffet I have ever seen and coming from the US that's insane! They had everything from omelets, sausages, tons of pastries, jello milkshakes, churros, and so much more. There literally was everything. Lots of healthy options and also fun ones. You must try the scrambled eggs here, I have them everywhere but something about these were so cool. Everyone agreed, they were so airy and fluffy; so well done! Definitely give the buffet a try, it's a splurge but so worth it.
I am so glad I chose to stay at the Casa Fuster Hotel during my time in Barcelona. It has such a hip atmosphere and it is definitely fancy! It was so beautiful and all of the staff there was so polite. I really recommend this place for everyone!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank _rosiee_96
Hoteles_Center, Dpto. Comercial at Casa Fuster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear customer,

We are very grateful that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Remember that you can find Hoteles Center also in Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia and Badajoz.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

What a wonderful hotel! My boyfriend brought me here for one night on the day he had proposed to me. It was an amazing experience.

The staff could not do enough for us, friendly, polite, helpful. The room itself was outstanding , we had a small balcony looking accross the city to Sagrada, we had all the comforts in our room, the bathroom was so sweet, it had a whirlpool bath - I could have stayed in there all holiday! Spotlessly clean and many details which makes this hotel outstanding.

The hotel brought us complimentary Cava and cake. Perfect timing just a couple of hours after returning to the hotel after my partner had proposed. We made a reservation at the hotel's restaurant. It is really beautiful looking out onto the busy Passieg de Gracia. The food was some of the best I have ever had. We had three courses of melt in the mouth perfection, with pianist for a classy romantic ambiance.

We also took a glass of wine (or two) on the roof terrace bar. Most romantic, beautiful views over the city, get up there early because it does get busy!

The breakfast, as with any 5 star, is wonderfully extensive, wish I had had more of an appetite, there was as always anything you could wish for. In the basement restaurant, it is an impressive sight.

Location wise it is perfect, in a very wealthy area, with all designer stores, not far from major attractions, would be a brilliant base. If we could have afforded I would have stayed here the entire time we were in Barcelona!

I hope to return one day!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maiders5
Hoteles_Center, Dpto. Comercial at Casa Fuster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear customer,

We are very grateful that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. We work hard in order you have a nice stay at Casa Fuster.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed here for a night in early august,did not take the breakfast. The hotel location is very central in one of the best areas close to the luxury stores and is easy to find. Staff are very welcome and the buidling is magnificent. We had a room on the thrid floor, batmroom was beautifully fitted out but had two single beds together, no doubles available except in the suites. Room was quiet but we could not draw the curtains fully so were awoken by the early morning light. Also, the team room / café in the hotel is outrageously priced as is the breakfast. Overall value for money average, I find prices in general in Barcelona have ignored the crisis and sometimes need a reset in the current context. Public transport close nearby which is a plus.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and also try and get a double bed if you need one but not sure they have these outside of the suites.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Hoteles_Center, Dpto Comercial at Casa Fuster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear customer,

We greatly appreciate your comments. We take note of them and assure you that we are constantly working to improve our services.
Remember that you can find Hoteles Center also in Grenade, Seville, Cordoba, Barcelona and Badajoz.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

No king bed was available and the way the housekeeping arranged the two twin beds together was extremely uncomfortable. I strongly do not recommend to let them park your car, ours got scratched badly in several places and afterwards the staff was very unclear about the insurance issues, acting as if it was solely our problem that they scratched our car. Overall the staff was extremely slow. When I called them and asked to bring the car from the garage (it isn't far away) they seemed to forget about it, and then in ten minutes I went downstairs expecting to see the car, but had to wait another fifteen minutes. Right after that I found out that one of my new wheels received a massive scratch and didn't even get an apology. On arrival I signed a form confirming that I would pay for two rooms, mine and my friend's, but when my friend had to leave early in the morning for her flight, the receptionist wouldn't let her go, demanding a payment. The food was okay, but still not a 5-star hotel level. The roof terrace bar is a very pleasant place, but then there's a problem with several tables, which are unstable. Ignore the "outdoor pool" facility, it's only big enough for two children to feel comfortable swimming there. This hotel is definitely doesn't deserve 5 stars, I've received much better service at 4 star ones and wouldn't recommend to stay at Casa Fuster.

• Stayed: July 2012
Hoteles_Center, Director General at Casa Fuster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay during august 2012 at Hotel Casa Fuster
We would like to apologise for the inconvenience faced during your stay at our Hotel.

At Hotel Casa Fuster we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences.

Sincerely ,

Hotel Casa Fuster

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed in Casa Fuster for 3 nights. On the 2nd day my son left his mobile phone charging in our locked room. On returning we discovered it had been taken along with the charger and the travel plug. The staff at the front desk said it must have been included in the laundry by accident and promised to get back to me when it was found. Needless to say it was never found!!!! For this reason I would never return to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family