“Cheap but Not Great Quality”
Review of El Rincon Del Cava

El Rincon Del Cava
Ranked #1,946 of 10,488 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montjuic
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The cava is cheap and good a beer is only 2 euro. I would suggest people go for a few drinks and not for food. We ordered about 6 tapas dishes and they were pretty poor quality

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I want to go back to this place. Wonderful. Very nice food. Friendly service. You feel very comfortable in there.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered patatas bravas, calamari al romana, jamon plate and they were all delicious. It was the first time i tried cava and it was very good for my taste. I absolutely recommend here as the food is delicious and very well priced.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

It's not fancy, but its so cheap. We at 6 tapas dishes and had bottle of wine for 20 euro. They take photos of all their customers and pit their photos on the wall and put them up on their Facebook page. Great family owned and run business!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here because we were so tired and needed some food! We’d heard that this place was great for cheap tapas and this review was not wrong! I really enjoyed their patatas bravas and would recommend getting this! It really is a cheap and cheerful experience but I would recommend this place as this is such a bargain visit!