“Gnam!”

Las Muns - Poblenou
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Las Muns - Poblenou is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #753 of 11,090 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Argentinian, Deli, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Poblenou
Description: Do you want something simple and tasty? Muns restaurant in Barcelona is the perfect place. With modern decor and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, its place on Sancho 171 Avila Street, next to Avenida Diagonal and in the neighborhood of Poble Nou, has given a twist to the concept of the cornish pie or "empanadas". Their empanadas called "muns" are pure fusion of flavors that explode in your mouth. With the freshest ingredients, make eight types of Muns. White, knife cut beef and seasoned devilishly. The greens, vegetables and cheese. Yellow, they bring you all the flavor of India and finally oranges, which will surprise you with a characteristic sweet taste.
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Very delicious for fast lunch! All tastes are very good. My favourites are with mozzarella and tomato

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Hipster looking place, nice staff, interesting food however I didn't feel very well after eating one of their muns. I hope I was just unlucky with my choice.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

If there is something I know that´s Empanadas been trying different techniques throught the years in many different places (yea...i´m THAT into empanadas), so I´ll try to keep my review classy:
As tittle mentions, the empanadas I had were made by an angel disguised as a mere mortal, and through wisdom and care delivered to me what I thought was the perfect example of a treat made in Heaven, perfect balance of crust, spinach and spices. They already earned their wings in my opinion.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Our favoriete sushi take-away was closed and I walked past Muns and decided to try it. I wish I did this sooner :) it was great! We had 7 empanadas between the two of us. A mix of meat and vegetarian. They were all excellent, as desert we had the Apple cinnamon, that was our favorite! Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Lovely little place with lovely empanadas.I like all of them❤️❤️❤️, also the service is really nice. Be aware that there is no AC so is quite hot inside, but the muns worth it .