Olivia Plaza Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$237
US$206
  • Restaurant
Hotel Acta BCN 40(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$138
Musik Boutique Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Cuatro Naciones(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Duquesa de Cardona(Barcelona)
US$323
Hotels.com
  • Pool
NH Barcelona Barri Gotic(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$166
  • Fitness centre
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$199
Olivia Balmes Hotel(Barcelona)
US$301
US$255
  • Pool
Hotel Colonial Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$186
HotelQuickly
  • Bar/Lounge
2,246 results
All reviewsperfect locationla ramblathe hard rock cafesliding glass doorairport bustoilet and showertour busesfree upgradetourist busescatalunya squaremodern hotelbottle of cavahop on hopsuperior roomthe heart of the citywonderful hotelgothic quarter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Am so glad I booked this hotel when I read reviews here. I was travelling with my 7 year old - our first holiday by ourselves and I wanted it to be memorable for him and also logistically easy for us. I could not have chosen a better place. The location cant be beaten- it is a hop across the road from the airport shuttle (which is extremely efficient, we used it both ways), a hop across for the metro station and walking distance to lots of places you want to visit. We walked over to the Gothic quarters on afternoon1. Walked to the food market and Las ramblas every evening. Also walked over to Casa Batlo and Casa Mila, Paseo de Gracia...
Apart from location- the hotel is very neat and modern and spic and span and well maintained. The reception staff- Xavier and Laura were excellent - friendly and drawing out walking trails for me around the Gothic quarters, also helping me to book tickets and advising on places to eat and go for a Flamenco show.
There is a restaurant and bar at the hotel- we ate there a couple of times- and it was lovely. Breakfast was a bit pricey and we wanted to venture out and explore local eateries which there were plenty of as soon as you step out.
We loved our stay here- I would definitely book this lace again without thinking twice.
We had a room that overlooked the Plaza Catalunya and we liked sitting by the window early morning or late evening.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank antidi2013
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is well located and nice staff but you can hear EVERYTHING from rooms beside you and around you . Timber flooring doesn't help... rooms have strange layout and unusual electrics but what a mess for a relatively modern hotel to be able to hear all around you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for the great experience and service !
- good position
- modern clean spacious rooms
- Comfy king size beds
- view on Catalunya square !!! Wow
- great shower ( walk in )
- courtesy kits , robes , slippers
- complimentary water and welcome bottle of bubbles
- great breakfast
- excellent staff from porters , reception , cleaning ladies, everybody !
- great value , worth every €€€
Everything was perfect and we want to come back !
Really good vibe at Olivia Plaza !
Michele

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tuscanymichele
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We felt very welcomed by the reception staff. The free upgrade to a room with a view of Placa Catalunya, the pastries, and the cava were such a nice surprise from the friendly, warm staff. The decor is modern and the bathroom so spa like. I wish we would have stayed there longer. The only downside was having only one queen bed and the other being a sleeper sofa.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Right across from the busses to the airport and in center of town. Great breakfast, modern rooms. Loved this hotel to finish off our vacation in Barcelona. Left my wife’s birthday gift there and only realized when home in the US. They worked very hard with me to get the purse shipped back to me. Well appreciated!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple