2,435 results
All reviews perfect location la rambla the hard rock cafe sliding glass door airport bus toilet and shower tour buses catalunya square free upgrade bottle of cava modern hotel tourist buses upgraded to a suite around the corner hop on hop the heart of the city wonderful hotel
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Am so glad I booked this hotel when I read reviews here. I was travelling with my 7 year old - our first holiday by ourselves and I wanted it to be memorable for him and also logistically easy for us. I could not have chosen a better place. The location cant be beaten- it is a hop across the road from the airport shuttle (which is extremely efficient, we used it both ways), a hop across for the metro station and walking distance to lots of places you want to visit. We walked over to the Gothic quarters on afternoon1. Walked to the food market and Las ramblas every evening. Also walked over to Casa Batlo and Casa Mila, Paseo de Gracia...
Apart from location- the hotel is very neat and modern and spic and span and well maintained. The reception staff- Xavier and Laura were excellent - friendly and drawing out walking trails for me around the Gothic quarters, also helping me to book tickets and advising on places to eat and go for a Flamenco show.
There is a restaurant and bar at the hotel- we ate there a couple of times- and it was lovely. Breakfast was a bit pricey and we wanted to venture out and explore local eateries which there were plenty of as soon as you step out.
We loved our stay here- I would definitely book this lace again without thinking twice.
We had a room that overlooked the Plaza Catalunya and we liked sitting by the window early morning or late evening.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank antidi2013
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is well located and nice staff but you can hear EVERYTHING from rooms beside you and around you . Timber flooring doesn't help... rooms have strange layout and unusual electrics but what a mess for a relatively modern hotel to be able to hear all around you

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for the great experience and service !
- good position
- modern clean spacious rooms
- Comfy king size beds
- view on Catalunya square !!! Wow
- great shower ( walk in )
- courtesy kits , robes , slippers
- complimentary water and welcome bottle of bubbles
- great breakfast
- excellent staff from porters , reception , cleaning ladies, everybody !
- great value , worth every €€€
Everything was perfect and we want to come back !
Really good vibe at Olivia Plaza !
Michele

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank tuscanymichele
Reviewed March 23, 2018

We felt very welcomed by the reception staff. The free upgrade to a room with a view of Placa Catalunya, the pastries, and the cava were such a nice surprise from the friendly, warm staff. The decor is modern and the bathroom so spa like. I wish we would have stayed there longer. The only downside was having only one queen bed and the other being a sleeper sofa.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Right across from the busses to the airport and in center of town. Great breakfast, modern rooms. Loved this hotel to finish off our vacation in Barcelona. Left my wife’s birthday gift there and only realized when home in the US. They worked very hard with me to get the purse shipped back to me. Well appreciated!!!

Date of stay: June 2017