All reviewsgreat locationla rambladoor stepsmall hotelairport shuttleside streetsingle bedquiet streetwould stay here againcafes and restaurantsfamily roomhot waterbeds were comfortablestar hotelcoffee machinemain attractionswalking distance
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is is a small hotel very close to placa catalunya and the Rambla. The rooms are quite small but the beds are ok and the aircon is working (absolutely necessary during my visit), Don´t expect a stunning view from your hotel window... Rather no view at all.The breakfast is on an adjacent hotel and is ok (very good coffee). A major advantage is that there´s no traffic outside, hence not much disturbance during your sleeping hours. Even though the rooms are small the cleaning was immaculate and (most off) the staff was very helpful. The WiFi was good. All in all, worth the money.

Room Tip: Avoid single rooms on top floor, no view at all...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I chose the hotel because of the location. As others also says, it is very good location for all. The price is for it. Hotel itself, clean, good hot shower, all sppedy at the reception, etc,.I say all points are cleared as standard. Air comdition was strong enough a little noisy and seems kept waking my boyfriend up. I also recognised some noise from fuse box in the room. A little annoyed that they charge for the key for safe box in the room per day if you want to use it!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2017

It was my first time in Barcelona and I was looking for a place clean, in the core of the city ,near The Ramblas and not awfully expensive. This was the right decision. Perfect location, extremely clean,which was a surprise considering how dirty some hotels are!!! My first hand experience was great and I really enjoyed my days in this hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are comfortable and the noise is not a problem due to the double glass windows.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Lovely little hotel located just off la ramblas, close to placa catalunya. We arrived before check in time (1pm) but were able to leave our cases and come back later. Room is basic but did the job, clean, beds made daily and towels changed. We were on 4th floor which had a small balcony overlooking the street below. Nice hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We chose the hotel for its location and the when we arrived we noticed it was a 2 star hotel... no worries the place was clean and spacious. Check in and check out were a breeze. I would choose again.

Perfectly situated for the Barcelona El Prat airport shuttle!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends