Well, here is our synopsis:
+ the stuff is very helpful and makes you feel cozy
+ nice location, near metro station and centre of the city
+ nice view from our window
+/- first look of room was clean, but towels never changed
- very expensive for what you get (95 euros per night..)
- the bed was freaky noisy and short
- no fridge??
- paper walls, need more privacy
= not actually the best value for money choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Barcelona City Hotel- Hotel Universal!Barcelona City Hotel is a hotel located in Barcelona center, a few meters away from Passeig de Gracia. Our hotel offers you value for money just two blocks away from the Placa Catalunya, where the Gothic Quarter and the famous Ramblas of Barcelona begin.Enjoy the city and relax in your room with free wifi, flatscreen TV, private bathroom, air-conditioned, heating... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Barcelona City Hotel Universal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Hotel Barcelona