1,057 results
All reviewsfree snacksprivate poolsnack buffetjunior suitestayed at the cataloniael corteexcellent locationaerobus stopnespresso machineshower and toiletwalking distancehotel guestsfrosted glassstandard roomhotel is modernairport buslounge area
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in this hotel with our 15 months daughter prior to our cruise ship trip.
The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Barcelona with shops, restaurants, bus and metro stations nearby.
The room was spacious, clean, well maintained, and great amenities (fitness and pool) with balcony right in front of the street. They even have a turndown service.
Breakfast choices were great, we enjoyed it. The restaurant is available all day for snacks for free.
During our stay it was a peaceful Catalan general strike following the Catalan's referendum where there was no transportation at all. Our daughter was in a fever and we couldn't find any house visit doctor, until I told the receptionist and she was immediately manage to find a doctor. It was a huge relief for us and such a heartwarming when this staff would do this for your family. That's the highlight of our stay, and would definitely came back when we visit Barcelona.

PS.
We stayed at this hotel again at the end of our cruise trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NanalKoemadji
Yolanda C, director hotel at Catalonia Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear NanalKoemadji,

It's a pleasure for me and my staff reading your review about your stay with us.
We are proud that our work is rewarded with your satisfaction.
Every day we work harder to give the best service to our guest.

So we hope to welcome you again at the Catalonia Square in your next visit to Barcelona.

Bests Regards

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for NYE 2017 as soon as we saw our room we booked to stay another night. Stunning place and location is perfect. We stayed in the Emperial Suite and it just perfect. Two showers and toilets, private pool which was heated, the view from the terrence was perfect for NYE celebration.
The service was fantastic too, we were given a welcome champagne hamper on arrival. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Couldnt recommend this place anymore. We will definitely be coming back.

Thank you.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
We really appreciate your positive comments about our hotel. The costumer’s opinion is a top priority for us and it helps us to constantly improve. I would like to use this opportunity to say that we would like to welcome you again in the future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 2, 2018

This boutique hotel has all of the amenities that one could want during travel, without breaking the bank. Very impressive attention to detail - nespresso machines in room, modern bathroom with awesome rainfall overhead shower, daily turndown service

Location is very central - minutes from Catalonia Square, where the Aeroport shuttle drops off. If anything, it might be too central, as the surrounding areas are a bit touristy, generic (think Starbucks, McDonalds, Hard Rock Cafe)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Keren-Jimmy,
First at all thank you very much for the time you spend written your comments about our hotel, it is helps us to improve our service.
I am very happy to know that your stayed with us was fine and I hoppe to see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

I am digging how the Spaniards feed their guests- most 4 star hotels seem to provice free food for their guests and so does Hotel Catalonia Square. Expect free snacks and drinks from 2pm-11pm and I was pleasantly surprised to find soup, hot snacks, sandwiches, deserts and it is a great way to recharge mid-day. The lady receptionist who checked us in was very friendly and helpful and she wanted to offer us a better and quieter room if we were willing to wait. As we just arrived after a 15 hours flight, we really wanted a room so we ended up with a room on Level 1 which was really not that bad! On the second leg, they gave us a room on Level 3 which was much bigger (with 2 TVs) and absolutely comfortable. The Nespresso machine in the room was a nice touch. The only gripe is the location of the bathroom and the sink (located within the room and outside the bathroom). Great location next to Plaza Catalutya and walking distance to major shopping streets, Barrio Gothic, Casa Batilo and the metro. For accessibility to the airport, take Aeroport Bus A1 (40 minutes ride) and alight at the final stop - the hotel is a mere 3 minutes walk.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank anggingyin

Reviewed January 1, 2018

I love the hotel so so much! Food is good and the staff is very kind. They were particularly kind to my son. The room is very clean. The location is in the center of Barcelona. I will come here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel