NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
US$203
US$195
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Barcelo Raval(Barcelona)
US$245
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Hotel Jazz(Barcelona)
US$175
US$153
US$142
US$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Room Mate Carla(Barcelona)
US$135
US$121
Agoda.com
US$207
US$186
Priceline
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$127
US$109
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

2,801 results
All reviewshesperia towerclose to the airporttower clubfree shuttleswimming caphotel shuttlebouquet restaurantshuttle servicestar hotelduplex suitemetro stationroom serviceelectric curtainsbusiness hotelfloor to ceiling windowsbathroom areataxi ride
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here at the end of a holiday as it was close to the airport. Very flashy when you first walk in but on closer inspection in hallways and rooms, stains on carpets, some light globes not working in room and no tea/coffee ficilities. We decided to go for a swim in the pool, as seen in the facilities on trip advisor. However we were told it is next door, you needed a pass and it was 12 Euro's each to use. No mention of this on Trip adviser ad. Also we had no water in our room when we arrived in the shower or basin.I rang the desk and they said someone would come up. Didn't see anyone but a while after hubby tried the water again and it was back on. Know one had told us. Feeling a bit down hearted by now. Went for a walk and found an alley of small shops, cafes and bakeries. Good value here. Better option than expensive restaurants at hotel. Breakfast there was 22 euro or I think 18 if you paid at desk before hand. Still too dear and as I am a Celiac I couldn't eat half of it.On the up side we had dinner at one of the restaurants, only one was open. The meal and service there was very good. My husband said one of the best steaks he'd ever had and my cod fish was beautiful also. They even had gluten free bread for me. As I said the service in there was excellent. They have shuttle busses to airport, Barcelona or Gava beach, just out of Barcellona. We chose the latter for our last day. We walked down quite a way along the beach and found a couple of bar/cafes on the beach. We stopped at the second one and stayed all day. All painted white with a few potted plants. It was beautiful, relaxing and the service very friendly. We hired 2 sunbeds and an umbrella and just chilled out. It was a perfect way to end our holiday. So glad we did that. Not much to do around the hotel, mainly industrial. There is a small park behind the hotel where lots of locals walk dogs in the evening. We enjoyed a walk there also. Pictures are of Gava beach about 15/20 minutes away, not near hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon M
HHTOWER, Director General at NH Collection Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Mrs. Sharon,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

At the Hotel NH Collection Tower our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we deeply regret when we do not fully achieve this.

With great concern I have received your negative comments about the Hotel. I would like to apologize for this unusual shortcomings.

I hope that you will reconsider to stay at our Hotel on your next visit to Barcelona. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Josep Maria Serra

Reviewed August 10, 2017

perfect venue for a one night business trip stay. rooms are spacious, large bathrooms, room service breakfast not the best I've ever had but was ok. not a great selection of gin & tonics at the bar. staff were pleasant. good location for my office, but not that close to Barcelona city centre.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Although this hotel is out of the city, it is easy to access Barcelona's main attractions via the metro (it takes about 25 mins max). The service we received was excellent, in particular from Ali who gave superb room service and was a great ambassador for NH hotels. The rooms are outstanding. The shower is superb and the views of the city are amazing (you can spot Camp Nou, La Sagrada Familia and Barcelona Cathedral from room 22!). Breakfast is lovely but very pricey (about €25 per person), so we went down to the local shop for pastries the next day. Air con does what it says on the tin and provides a welcome respite from the heat of the city. We did not use the spa facilities so cannot comment on them, but overall our stay was definitely five star. Gracias!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I would definitely recommend this place to stay for a weekend, as it's quite expensive but luxurious. It's good value, though, because it's a little way out of town, and there's no way any 'normal' people could afford this luxury IN town!!

Great views if you stay from say the 15th floor upwards - try to get a room on one of the higher floors, facing the city. You can see a lot of it through your window!

Now for some important tips to make the most of your stay:

Get from the hotel the departure times and location of the free shuttle bus to the hotel from the airport, otherwise you may have to use a combination of metro, bus or taxi to finally get to the hotel.

Get a higher floor, as I say, for a better view, and make sure it's a view of Barcelona city.

Use the free shuttle bus to the city and back every day, but get in the queue early as there are only 12 seats available.

Have breakfast in Barcelona, not in the hotel, unless you want to pay 25 euros per person each time!

There is a spa for over-18s. I went with my young daughter so we couldn't use it.

Used as a luxurious base for exploring Barcelona and then getting away for a peaceful night, it would be hard to beat this place!

And great showers, if you're a connoisseur of showers!

Room Tip: Get a room at least on the 15th floor or higher for great views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2017

This hotel is located out of the main town which is what we wanted; half way between the Airport and the Centre of Barcelona. The hotel runs a free irregular bus service to and from the town, beach and airport. Be careful to check the bus schedule on-line as it changes with seasons as we found out, having printed the schedule out in April it was one hour out when we arrived at the airport in August. If there is no free bus available there is a nearby Metro Station in the University Hospital opposite the hotel and also Taxis are usually available at the front of the hotel and only cost 15Euros for a 20 minute journey into town (as of 08 Aug 2017).

If you want to do the tourist thing in town then could I suggest staying at one of the many sister NH Collection Hotels within the town centre area which seem to have the same level of quality facilities.

Our hotel was 26 stories high and we were roomed on the 15th floor with panoramic views of the surrounding urbanised area. The rooms are spacious with large bathroom and wardrobe area. To give it a perspective the rooms are much better than the regular Holiday Inn experiences we have had in the UK, and better than an than their executive rooms. We were not affected by any noise in our room from neighbours.

The staff are excellent and very helpful. The Concierge, Luis, was very helpful in booking a restaurant for us on the beach for a special occasion. It was a superb choice (called Carpe Dium Restaurant), a bit expensive but well worth it.

The breakfast in the hotel is expensive (26Euros each) so we opted to use a nearby café (Café 365) in the local shopping precinct towards the back of the hotel (about 3 minutes walk).

The Pool, Gym and Spa facilities are separate from the hotel and cost an extra 12Euros per day, per person. We only used it once as we were busy elsewhere the rest of the time. The pool is half Olympic size with sun-loungers outside on a paved patio area. Spa treatments are extra as is to be expected but these were fully booked so we did not use them. I suggest booking before you arrive is the best option. There are no spa treatments on a Sunday.

If I was to be finicky about the experience I would say that the furnishings in the room look a bit worn and need to be replaced, particularly the carpet and curtains plus the settee in our room which had rips in it. Don't let that upset you as everything else was as we had expected for a 5-star hotel.

I hope enjoy it as much as we did.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple