NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Room Mate Carla(Barcelona)
NH Hotels
US$165
US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
US$198
US$143
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

2,803 results
All reviewshesperia towerclose to the airporttower clubfree shuttleswimming caphotel shuttlebouquet restaurantshuttle servicestar hotelduplex suitemetro stationroom serviceelectric curtainsbusiness hotelfloor to ceiling windowsbathroom areataxi ride
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The hotel is much further out of the centre than I realised, I clearly should have checked but perhaps it should be made a bit clearer. However my main issue was the room was tired, old and dirty. Stains on the carpet, cracked glass in the bathroom. If I was feeling generous I'd say it was an OK hotel that needs some work but then again I'm not convinced, the management need to understand that clean rooms are a basic and get better from there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference at the hotel. The room was spacious, the bed was very large and comfortable, and the temperature could be controlled to suit. Nice shower facilities, with complimentary toiletries. The only negative was a lack of water in the room, unless you wanted to buy from the minibar.
The bar was nice, as was the breakfast. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
Good location near to the airport for business.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robee147
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our last night in Barcelona before heading to the airport. We spent the first three nights in an Airbnb in the heart of the Gothic quarter/Born without air conditioning, so this was our splurge night to be close to the airport. I booked a suite after seeing impressive photos and reviews and am so glad I did! The price difference was minimal and we felt like royalty.

The suite was great! It was on the 25th floor and had two levels: a living room space with a half bath on the first and the bedroom, full bath, and jacuzzi bathtub on the second. There were large, skylight-angled windows that overlooked the city when the blinds were up, making for a great view. The shower was very good, the bed was large and comfortable, and it was so relaxing to take a bubble bath before climbing into bed.

There were only two negatives to this hotel. First was that it's isolated from restaurants and bars that you might want to venture to in close walking distance. We were tired and I was recovering from a stomach bug, so we just ate in the hotel restaurant, which was fine enough. Second was the check in process. We got there early and our room wasn't yet ready—no problem, we knew it could be the case. So we ventured out and did some sightseeing before returning at the normal check in time. Our room was still not ready and we were told it would be 15 mins. We waited and waited until nearly 45 mins had gone by. Apparently they had forgotten about us because our room was indeed ready by that time. They were apologetic and gave us access to the club room. Not a big deal overall, thus only dropping one star.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I found the hotel on Trip Advisor but I wasn't totally sure what to expect. I wanted a hotel that included breakfast and free transport to the airport for after our cruise. I was surprised by how elegant the hotel was. The breakfast was the best we had on our entire trip. I was very excited about the local foods they featured. Our room was very roomy and well appointed. I loved the shower! My favorite part was the incredible view from our 18th floor room. I would certainly stay here for our next visit. Big tip is to eat at the bar for your dinner instead of the restaurant. It is a little less expensive and has great food and service. It was the perfect end to our vacation.

Room Tip: I had a superior room with a view and it was wonderful
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HHTOWER, Director General at NH Collection Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear Amy,

Even though we frequently receive positive comments about our Hotel, yours are specially exceptional.

Be assured that they will encourage our team to continue with our efforts to achieve continuous improvement and excellent service.

Again, many thanks for your inspiring remarks and we hope to welcome you back in the Hotel NH Collection Tower in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Josep Maria Serra

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We stayed at NH Collection Barcelona after coming in late on a long-haul flight, and found that it was a great introduction to Barcelona. The Hotel was close to the airport, and the entrance and ground floor area, very contemporary, well designed, with a great atmosphere. Our room had commanding views over the surrounding area and provided a great nights sleep. We were really just using the hotel as a transit stop as were picking up a car in the city the next day and driving along the top of Spain to Santiago. Still, we found the beds extremely comfortable and the bathroom well thought out. the hotel was close to the metro and we had no trouble getting into the city. While brief, all in all the stay was memorable and would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple