“The wine boutique in Barcelona”
Review of Cellarer

Cellarer
Ranked #29 of 371 Shopping in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Cellarer is a Wine Shop located in the heart of Barcelona, particularly in the Eixample district. This Wine Shop is focused in wines from different countries in the world, as well with a great selection of local wines. We can deliver wines to any country, don't hesitate to visit us!!!!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 20, 2015

Ezequiel Riobo, a high educated and experienced sommelier, has opened a wine store in Barcelona; you can buy Spanish wines of all regions and receive the best advice on your purchase.
They also regularly organize wine tastings in their nice store located in Barcelona with a wonderful architecture and a nice decoration.
For any support on Spanish wines this is the address in Barcelona.

3  Thank carlos g

Reviewed December 28, 2014

After lunching in this pinxos place (Little baguettes slices with different ingredients on top , delicious) Taktika Berri , i found this charming wine store. I step in and immediately owner Ezequiel invite to try some wines. The decor of the of the place catch my eyes right away,
modern-rustic , beautiful lighting and plants arrangements, but the beauty was what it suppose to be , THE WINE. I tried three different bottles and i didn't want to leave. Ezequiel was knowledgeable and a very good advisor. I took home two bottles one tinto and Blanco ,when i tried them I got Ezequiel exact description . Excellent price, great quality , passionate people. Definitely coming back soon!!!!
oh by the way, if you go ask for the "1HA L'hectarea " it was a small production , but if are lucky and they have it get 2 , is a must have!!!

5  Thank Diego Sebastian G
Reviewed November 27, 2014

I visited this wine shop twice looking for Spanish wines at competitive prices. I found this charming wine shop and his owner Ezequiel who explain about differents wines. I've made an order of wines and caves and they send it to poland; I received it perfectly at the beginning of present week. Now I'm looking forward to make my futures purchases online at website.!!!!

3  Thank Oliver G
Reviewed November 26, 2014

We went to Barcelona for four days, and was staying near by. We stumbled across this place, and are very glad that we did! We met Ezequiel, who turned out to be the owner. My Spanish is very limited, but Ezequiel talked us through the different wines in English with no problems. As wine lovers, we recommend this place 100%! The selection of wine is great and the shop itself has a lovely atmosphere, with exposed brick and high ceilings. Very cosy.
We will definitely go back next time we are in Barcelona!

3  Thank SianO_13
See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2014

The last week, I visited Barcelona for the first time and got a chance to visit this interesting wine shop located in the heart of the city! This cozy authentic wine shop is owned by Ezequiel, a WSET student and a real wine connoisseur, who has a great assortment of Spanish wines. We had a very good selection of local wines, at a reasonable prices. If you´re visiting Barcelona don´t hesitate to visit Cellarer!!!!

2  Thank arrowtheworld