1,356 results
All reviews free wine and cheese rooftop bar wine hour free laundry laundry room portable wifi meet other guests every evening great hotel small pool washer and dryer boutique hotel el born perfect location little touches gothic quarter would stay here again
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We recently stayed here for our 4 day break in Barcelona (I wish it could have been for longer!).

First impressions of the hotel - modern, clean and welcoming. Our room on the 4th floor was equally as impressive as the rest of the hotel; not to mention the roof top pool with amazing views across Barcelona.

The staff at this hotel cannot do enough for their guests - friendly, helpful and one even helped to order a pizza to the hotel for ourselves. We had a slight issue on our last evening as our toilet wouldn't stop filling up so we informed the member of staff upon leaving the hotel on the morning and upon our return to be informed we could change rooms so they could look further into the matter, nothing was an issue.

The only negative point I personally had was that the choice at breakfast could be a lot greater due to how expensive it was!

I'd have no hesitation on staying at this hotel again should I return to Barcelona.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VickyF07
Marc R, Director General at Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Vicky,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us...! We really appreciate your kind words about all the staff.

We take note about all the things you mention in order to improve and we hope next time you visit us you can have a perfect stay.

We cannot wait to see you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay in Barcelona. Friendly and helpful staff, style, cleanliness, rooftop bar and pool, breakfast and cheese and wine hour. All excellent and probably the best 3* we’ve ever stayed in.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear roser73,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this nice review and for your nice words about our staff, we really appreaciate it.

We are glad to know you enjoyed every single detail about Yurbban Trafalgar.

You are more than welcome whenever you decide to come back to Barcelona. We will be happy to see you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This has been by far one of my favorite hotel experiences abroad. The hotel is located within walking distance of all the must-see spots (museums, La Rambla, Placa Catalunya, etc). The rooms are snug but clean. The staff always went above and beyond! Xavi at the front desk helped us confirm our tour departures and booked us tickets for the Sagrada Familia, while making great recommendations for other sights to see. 10/10 would stay here again.

Room tip: opt for a larger room, those come with refrigerators and room to walk around!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank love2travel1423

Dear love2travel1423,

Thank you very much for such a nice review and for your nice words about our staff.

Comments like yours help us to keep on working hard to make our guests feel like at home when they are in Yurbban.

Whenever you decide to come back to Barcelona do not hesitate to contact us as we will be happy to see you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I found the staff, amenities, accommodations, and location to be everything I wanted and more. The staff could not have been more kind, as they went above and beyond what may be expected from a front desk. I probably requested their assistance daily whether it was to recommend a restaurant or call a tour company for clarification or to make a change. Each time, they were overwhelmingly accommodating.

I found that the hotel had put a lot of thought into the needs of their guests. As an example: gym, rooftop pool and bar, candies at the front desk, umbrellas for rain, but mostly that guests are given a phone with unlimited data so navigate the city with ease.

Highly recommend!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rainb0wbright
Marc R, Director General at Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear rainb0wright,

First of all, thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to read comments like yours.

The Yurbban team takes care of every single detail as we want our guests to feel as if they were at home.

Also, we are happy to read that you have enjoyed the city and our facilities and services like our free handyphone.

We hope to see you again if you plan to come again to Barcelona!

Best wishes,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

How fortunate I feel, having returned from Barcelona after yet another succesfull visit at the warm & super cozy Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel. It truly feels like my blissful vacation home.
I did however plunge into a new adventure this time.
This my 4th visit to Yurbban Trafalgar, was my Birthday celebration vacation and I stayed in a different room. From the moment I walked into my new room I just knew it was perfect!!
Thank you for that wonderful Nuria, for choosing so well for me, you made a great choice!
I was still on the 8th floor, my absolute favorite, but this time a double room without the terrace. This room, faces and has a splendid view of the ocean. Nice big windows, that could open and also lots of light.
I watched the sunrise absolutely magical, and some mornings awoke to sunbeams caressing my cheek!
The double bed was so comfortable and the pillows, just perfect! Another new experience for me was the sink placed outside the bathroom. I really liked it because the huge mirror in front of the sink, mirrored the view from the window, meaning rooftops of the city, the ocean and big beautiful sky. Nice background-view, while you are styling your hair and putting on make-up.
The Wine O-Clock was still on every evening, wonderful idea.
Last but not least, I have to thank and applaud the absolutely amazing staff at Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel. They are so sincere, courteous & helpful and always smiling. They are indeed a big factor as to why Yurbban Trafalgar feels so warm and works!!
Special thanks to Xavi for the tour and info. of latest additions, and taking the time to show and introducing me to Flax & Kale Passage, excellent tip.
I will never forget the warm embraces I received from Staff & Management when I arrived & lovely gifts for my Birthday, what a surprise so very precious.
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. It is for sure, I will return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SanC8

Dear SanC8,

THANK YOU! There is no words to express how grateful we are.

It is always a pleasure to see you as you are a lovely person.

You are part of the Yurbban family and all the staff really appreciate you.

We cannot wait to see you again!

Warmest regards,