“A bar that puts most restaurants to shame!”
Review of Sasha Bar 1968

Sasha Bar 1968
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Sasha Bar 1968 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #428 of 11,104 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Deli, Mediterranean, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montjuic
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The drinks at Sasha Bar are insanely delicious - try the smokey old fashioned (their own unique recipe) or the gin and tonic (it's served in a goblet of a wine glass fit for a king). But the food is out of this world fantastic. Between the smoothness and flavor infusion of the oysters, the explosion of taste in the steak tartare and the simplicity of the olives stuff with anchovy, I couldn't have been more wow'd. Start with the truffle nachos, they will literally change how you see a nacho - I know I'll never order them outside of Sasha Bar again, seriously. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot the salmon and tuna tacos - it was a burst of everything good in my mouth. A foodgasm as some would say. And the jamon.... I'll leave it at this, try the jamon...

Now good food and good drinks are always what you look for in an establishment, but the most important aspect of any food/bev venue is it's staff and the subsequent service you receive. Given I was only in Barcelona for a night (layover from the south of France), I was already tired. Between the owner, Leo, and his incredible staff, I was warmly welcomed and taken care of from start to finish. I can't wait to get back and have already told most of my friends who plan to get to Barcelona in the next couple months!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

It was my first time in Barselona and i came to this place for night out with friend of mine. First of all I liked its interior design and especially terrace. It's kinda oldschool and sincere. There are many special details that you wanna consider better. The meal was excellent. There are awesome burrata and veal tartare, octopus, salmon tataki and tuna. Ousters are just ecstasy! You should just try it once and you start to feel like how i lived without it before ;) Then we sat down at the bar and tried some amazing coctails. Bartenders are high class professionals. Ours name was Dido. Perfect! Many thanks for the awesome night in Barcelona! We'll be back)

1  Thank zannaturkova
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Great kitchen and amazing drinks. Recommend sangria cava
Great and friendly staff. Visit in the evening for food and drinks.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

This was our favorite meal and drink experience after traveling in Barcelona. Very unique take on tapas and drinks. The food was exceptional. The tuna wrapped in bacon is a must get! The host took a significant amount of time explaining some of their dishes and making recommendations for us; we really appreciated it. Highly recommend any of their gin and tonic drinks as well.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

The best gin tonics are in Barcelona, and some of the best we’ve had are at Sasha’s. Beautiful decor, great staff and great food.