“Excellent Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Trinidad
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This was my first trip to Barcelona. I wanted to find accommodation which was reasonably priced and in a neighborhood with plenty restaurants, close to some of the sites ( Casa Batllo & Pederera ) and easy to access transport. This apartment met all of the requirements.
In addition every time we walked up to the metro ( 2 mins) we got to see the gorgeous Sagrada Familia. There is a bakery downstairs, a restaurant and a small grocery. I got an immediate response on Tripadvisor when I emailed the owner. In addition we were met in a timely fashion to enter the apartment. The bathroom is clean with sufficient space. The only thing I could complain about is that the bed was a little squeaky.

dtrau
Florida
“Perfect and just as described”
Reviewed June 26, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived and even more so each time we returned from an outing and opened the door to "our perfect little apartment." The owner's rep who met us was very personable and left us with a map showing lots of things to see and anything we asked about. We thought the apartment was a perfect blend of modern conveniences & updates with historic Catalan design, inside & out. We loved the beautiful view of the spires of Sagrada Familia, floor to ceiling sunlight and open layout. Everything you want and need is within a block and the neighborhood is filled with Gaudi, tree lined avenues and traditional Catalan life: Bakeries, chocolate shops, World Heritage sites, fountains, squares, shopping, markets, cafes & bars, public transport & taxi stands. We loved the easy access to the Gothic City Centre, Port, beach & museums ~ For us it was a pleasant urban walk, but taxi's & metro were so convenient, we were anywhere we wanted to be in minutes.

We have already recommended this apartment to friends and family and hope it is available for our next trip to Barcelona. Loved it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & character
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
30 Jun 2016
Hi Carol, I appreciate your comments and I'm glad that you enjoy your stay in the apartment. I try my guests feel at home.
Thank you also for being so careful with the apartment. I will be happy to welcome you back on your next visit to Barcelona
sian s
Cardiff
“Fabulous Apartment in a good location”
Reviewed May 23, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I spent 5 days at Antonio's apartment and a a great time. Our flight was delayed by over 3hrs which meant that we arrived at 1am this wasn't any trouble with Antonio who made sure we were greeted at the apartment. You can view the top of Sagrada Familia from the balcony and it's really close to metro and bus stops which were frequent, cheap and really easy to use and transport us all over Barcelona.

If you happen to be a little late home at night, you will pay no more than 7 euros for a taxi from almost any location in the city. The apartment had all we needed and is well decorated and maintained. Ideal location, there is a little patisserie just below the apartment with fresh coissants, bread, coffee, cakes etc... lots of little supermarkets and places to eat. Being so close to the Segrada Familia means that you get to see the glorious building at night when no tourists are about and the wonderful building is lit up, we have some fab pictures! Can't wait to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 Jun 2016
Neil, I appreciate your review. I try my guests feel at home. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Barcelona.
Thank you very much for being careful with my apartment. I will be happy to host you again in my apartment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing