Review Highlights
Outstanding Environment and OK Massage

We are hard core massage people who like really deep tissue work and are experienced with all types... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2016
Thomas S
Malibu, California, United States
Best spa in Barcelona. Real Bali experience.

I just came back from Bali two months ago and wanted to spend a day in a Balinese spa. This place... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2017

from US$110.14
from US$110.20
from US$115.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

After several days of non-stop traveling and sight-seeing, the weather shifted our plans somewhat.
We were greeted kindly with a soothing waiting area and hostess, afforded an appointment that day (we struggled with online reservations) and had a fantastic spa experience.
I selected the Royal Thai massage followed by the Balinese bath. The massage was like a thousand angel hands working out weeks of travel confusion and stress. Pressure and skill were perfect. I got exactly what I was hoping for and was so happy.
The Balinese bath... Goodness. Like skinny dipping in your best idea. Was gifted with a cup of wellness tea and lychees drizzled w chocolate.
I felt like putty at the end and was never more grateful for a day of shoddy weather. Thank you Bali Spirit!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

When I moved to Barcelona from Paris and during a year I was looking for a good quality SPA in the city, believe it or not, it was a really difficult task! Probably since Barcelona it's mostly a vacation spot, the most of the places just deliver a good-enough experience (who cares! You won't come back soon right?).

Not so long time ago (and by chance) I discovered the Bali spirit, and I can assure it is THE place to go! High quality standards not only in how the SPA itself is setup (cool atmosphere and beautiful installations), but more importantly the people working there is really nice, professional, helpful and with big customer care accountability. The therapists (I have been with several because I go there at least once a month) are really, really good (and some even excel in what they do!), and the service in general is a great complete experience.

In short, if you expect one of the best services around, feel confident to try the Bali spirit SPA.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

As soon as you enter Bali Spirit, its like you've entered into a different, far off realm.
The staff here are so polite, accommodating and make you feel immediately at ease, especially the ever gracious Raquel.
I was completely spoilt and had the most intense, rejuvenating massage ever and I can't wait to return.

I'd highly recommend this spa and suggest you take a friend or partner along to enjoy this exhilarating experience

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

Very nice experience and very welcoming service in a beautiful space in the very center of Barcelona. We had a relaxing massage for a couple.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

Such a beautiful space!

I had been stuck in Figueres that day and walked around for about 2.5 hours. My calves were stiff and in dire need of a massage by the time I returned to Barcelona.

I opted for a 90 minute massage which was divine, although a little pricey (€119 / AUD ~$185 at the time).

This spa offers packages for couples, which is a nice, romantic break away from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona. The lady at front of house (think her name was Raquel) mentioned some of these couples packages include a dine-in element, too.

Having never been to Bali before, I found the Balinese style massage to be enjoyable and a little different to what I'm used to back home (Thai massages are easy to find in Australia).

I'd recommend visiting Bali Spirit as a treat to yourself and/or your partner.

Date of experience: October 2015