“Wonderful massage in Barcelona ”

Bali Spirit Spa Lounge
Ranked #49 of 544 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: *More than 20 kinds of Balinese massages. *Massage sessions until 01: 30h at weekends for a perfect night plan *Warm facilities with an exquisite Indonesian traditional style. *Experts in romantic experiences for couples. Private dinners inside the cabins. * Exclusive therapies; warm and personalized service *Natural products and traditional recipes *Cocktails, relaxing aromatic baths
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Had a 1 hour Bali massage.
Wonderful massage, lovely atmosphere, smelt great, very friendly attentive staff, will be back next trip!

Date of experience: October 2016

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Heaven on Earth has an address, and it is Bail Spirit in Barcelona!
Once you enter its doors, you are teleported to another world - the world of serenity and wellness. Interiors of the lounge and all treatment rooms are absolutely gorgeous, with highest attention to detail, complemented with aroma of massage oils and Eastern incenses.
Then you will receive warm greetings from a receptionist, who will explain details of different treatments and find the best match for you. Assortment of different massages and other treatments is so long at their website, that when you call them, just book an appointment, and after arrival decide together with the receptionist and a therapist on the actual type of treatment.
I've been here twice. First time I received the "Relaxing Shambala" massage, and on the second time I chose Beji Ayu and a facial treatment afterwards. Looking at the high ratings here on Tripadvisor and at the price list I already had high expectations before coming, but what I actually experienced exceeded all expectations *both* times. Shanti, if you are reading this, you are a true fairy! Next time I'm in Barcelona, my first stop will be Bali Spirit.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

After several days of non-stop traveling and sight-seeing, the weather shifted our plans somewhat.
We were greeted kindly with a soothing waiting area and hostess, afforded an appointment that day (we struggled with online reservations) and had a fantastic spa experience.
I selected the Royal Thai massage followed by the Balinese bath. The massage was like a thousand angel hands working out weeks of travel confusion and stress. Pressure and skill were perfect. I got exactly what I was hoping for and was so happy.
The Balinese bath... Goodness. Like skinny dipping in your best idea. Was gifted with a cup of wellness tea and lychees drizzled w chocolate.
I felt like putty at the end and was never more grateful for a day of shoddy weather. Thank you Bali Spirit!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

When I moved to Barcelona from Paris and during a year I was looking for a good quality SPA in the city, believe it or not, it was a really difficult task! Probably since Barcelona it's mostly a vacation spot, the most of the places just deliver a good-enough experience (who cares! You won't come back soon right?).

Not so long time ago (and by chance) I discovered the Bali spirit, and I can assure it is THE place to go! High quality standards not only in how the SPA itself is setup (cool atmosphere and beautiful installations), but more importantly the people working there is really nice, professional, helpful and with big customer care accountability. The therapists (I have been with several because I go there at least once a month) are really, really good (and some even excel in what they do!), and the service in general is a great complete experience.

In short, if you expect one of the best services around, feel confident to try the Bali spirit SPA.

Date of experience: March 2016