Review Highlights
Outstanding Environment and OK Massage

Reviewed December 29, 2016
Thomas S
Malibu, California, United States
Best spa in Barcelona. Real Bali experience.

I just came back from Bali two months ago and wanted to spend a day in a Balinese spa. This place... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2017
silviabO5388LV
Madrid, Spain
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$34.44
from US$109.01
from US$35.59
from US$169.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Unbelievable charming and welcoming place. Had terrific experience and thanks a lot to Karima and her team making it extra special for us! Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 29, 2016

We are hard core massage people who like really deep tissue work and are experienced with all types of massage. I can completely understand why the Bali Spirit Spa would get either excellent or average reviews. The setting, atmosphere, staff and rooms are as good as you will find for a massage/spa. The massage, on the other hand is more soothing and gentle, even when you request deep work. It's quite lovely and sensual, very relaxing and is an outstanding treat for a couple to do together.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Had a 1 hour Bali massage.
Wonderful massage, lovely atmosphere, smelt great, very friendly attentive staff, will be back next trip!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Heaven on Earth has an address, and it is Bail Spirit in Barcelona!
Once you enter its doors, you are teleported to another world - the world of serenity and wellness. Interiors of the lounge and all treatment rooms are absolutely gorgeous, with highest attention to detail, complemented with aroma of massage oils and Eastern incenses.
Then you will receive warm greetings from a receptionist, who will explain details of different treatments and find the best match for you. Assortment of different massages and other treatments is so long at their website, that when you call them, just book an appointment, and after arrival decide together with the receptionist and a therapist on the actual type of treatment.
I've been here twice. First time I received the "Relaxing Shambala" massage, and on the second time I chose Beji Ayu and a facial treatment afterwards. Looking at the high ratings here on Tripadvisor and at the price list I already had high expectations before coming, but what I actually experienced exceeded all expectations *both* times. Shanti, if you are reading this, you are a true fairy! Next time I'm in Barcelona, my first stop will be Bali Spirit.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

After several days of non-stop traveling and sight-seeing, the weather shifted our plans somewhat.
We were greeted kindly with a soothing waiting area and hostess, afforded an appointment that day (we struggled with online reservations) and had a fantastic spa experience.
I selected the Royal Thai massage followed by the Balinese bath. The massage was like a thousand angel hands working out weeks of travel confusion and stress. Pressure and skill were perfect. I got exactly what I was hoping for and was so happy.
The Balinese bath... Goodness. Like skinny dipping in your best idea. Was gifted with a cup of wellness tea and lychees drizzled w chocolate.
I felt like putty at the end and was never more grateful for a day of shoddy weather. Thank you Bali Spirit!

Date of experience: May 2016