“First time black rice”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The reviews were correct. We had three different types of paella and all were fantastic. This was my first time having black rice and it was rich and creamy. Chicken and chorizo paella was fantastic.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

A good location, the food and service didn't match expectations
I had octopus to start which was very salty, the meat was chewy the large tentacle had not been trimmed properly
My main fish fish (Hake) was just okay.
My partners steak dish was just okay
The service was just okay
The price didn't reflect the above. I won't be returning

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Had the Paella fruiti de mar. Delicious! Has out door seating. Was fun to people watch as I ate lunch. Good food very close to the beach. Staff speaks good English.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I choose this restaurant according to the good rating of TripAdvisor.
Friendly welcome.
The gaspacho and the Catalan cream were OK.
But the seafood paella was really disappointing; too much cooked ; no taste ; no interest...
The Sangria wasn't very good too ; it was just red wine where they put some small pieces of fruits 1 or 2 hours before. Very expensive for just regular red wine.
Next time I will experience another location...

Reviewed 15 May 2017

My family of four had dinner here last week based on the reviews. It was delicious and affordable! We had calamari, paella, rabbit, and cava sangria. For all four of us--the entire meal was 93.00! I thought very reasonable. It's in a great location on the beach and I'd highly recommend.