“Overpriced but very good street food”
Review of Koko Restaurante

Koko Restaurante
Ranked #349 of 11,097 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Exotic fusions from the best surf spots from all around the globe is what we propose in KoKo Restaurant Barcelona as our new emerging and fresh gastronomic concept. We propose a healthy and ecologic menu, you may want to start with our Quinoa salad with guacamole or out 3 Hummus tapa, followed by our exquisite Ceviche with Mango and our Royal Thai Curry, remember to save some room for our homemade desserts like our original cheese cake. Anytime is a good time to visit KoKo. Starting with our mid day menu or tryout our mid afternoon fresh natural fruit juices or a delicious dinner for all occasions in our terrace or inside our lovely restaurant, you are always welcome at KoKo. We are located in the heart of Barcelona (Provença street 224 between Aribau and Enric Granados), come and visit our "Kool Place" with "Kool Food" for "Kool people".
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Simple but very good food. Good street food vibe, with very good service. Particularly rated the humus and ceviche. Rather overpriced though for what it was.

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

I found this place on my first day in Barcelona. I was looking for a place to have lunch which is always a bit daunting when travelling solo as sometimes sit down restaurants can be a bit intimidating alone.
This place was great and it just so happened that two other solo people chose to have lunch when I did.
I was gestured towards the small section of the tables in the area behind the bar and the lovely waitress explained that there was an a la carte menu or the options for the lunch menu. The waitress was super polite and helpful and spoke great English.
I chose the lunch menu and had the quinoa salad (delicious!), veg curry, strawberry sorbet and an Ice tea. Amazing value all for €12, especially when you see the a la carte prices for the items I had.
Everything was great and the service was impeccable.
It looks like a small place however I think there are more tables in the back.
I would not hesitate to have lunch again at this restaurant at my next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Small but nice place. Had a good pulled pork burger with a mixture of interesting flavours. Not the cheapest but the quality was very good and fusion dishes were different.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic little restaurant with a tight selection of fusion meals; don't expect a big range of meals to choose from. That said, the salmon is especially worth selecting!

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Amazing service which is not the norm unfortunately in Barcelona. The food was fabulous. We were five and we all ordered different starters and mains and all of them were excellent. Unfortunately no room for dessert but will save room to try one next time! We will definetly go back soon!!