“An inappropriate massage”
Review of Asian Butterfly

Asian Butterfly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend visited here for a relaxing massage while we were in Barcelona. However, the relaxing athmosphere was soon disturbed as the woman giving my boyfriend a massage brought him to the end room. She changed into a short red dress before the massage and at the end of the massage grabbed him in inappropriate places. She offered 'extras' for 30€. My boyfriend was absolutely horrified and got up and left. I was waiting for him and he was so distressed. Do not come here if you're looking for a relaxing massage as the women are clearly not qualified as my massage was more painful than anything and I was left feeling very sore the next day. STAY CLEAR.