Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
US$135
Expedia.comUS$149
travelup.com
PricelineUS$139
All reviews golf course modern hotel hard work motorway roads
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

We booked this last minute and was Wowed!!! Service is excellent here and facilities are excellent all while being out in a country setting.
The food is insanely amazing. I had the 6 course wine pairing for something like 100$ and it was one of the best meals of my life. I have had many pairing before as I live in San Francisco and was absolutely amazed this place was on par with some of the best restaurants anywhere. The wines were paired beautifully, and the courses we had were extremely wonderful. Mark served us, he was excellent and knew everything about the courses, wine, and surroundings. He also was the bellman. Mark really is and outstanding person, and kudos to his hard work... it shows he cares about his work.
Highlights were just about everything, I had to slap myself because I thought I was in a dream.
Prices here are very fair. It would be a mortal sin to eat anywhere else but the hotel.
The rooms were amazing and quiet and well... perfect. Fatima at the front desk was great as well.
I had two young boys with me 8 and 10. They loved it so much they begged for a second night. The hotel is very family friendly and they treat kids like gold, with candy, drinks, chocolates, teddy bears! My kids ate the adult food and loved it all. The kids loved the filet mignon.
I heard many foodies come to this hotel and I can see why.
We will leave a piece of our hearts there. The kids names the hotel Fancy Prats.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank welltraveledfamdam
Reviewed June 27, 2019

We have had the pleasure of staying at Finca Prats many times, and this year's stays exceeded our very high expectations.Once again, Snr. Prats and his friendly, professional team made us most welcome and ensured that we had everything we could possibly require to perfect our visit. The spa was, as always, delightfully relaxing and the treatments superb, and the gourmet food uniformly delicious right down to the handmade chocolates accompanying our post-dinner coffee. The rooms are spacious and beautifully furnished. We will return!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2019

We only spent one night here passing through on way to Barcelona. The staff is professionals d extremely friendly. The suite was huge with welcome fruit, robes, spa on your own deck. The place needs a little maintanance but I’d stay again in a minute.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay very much. We got an upgrade to a suite which included a large bathroom with two sinks and a shower, bedroom and sitting room. It had a an outdoor area with a spa which we did not use. The personnel were friendly and helpful and the grounds although not in summer mode were quite nice. The restaurant was wonderful and you don’t need to go anywhere else to have dinner. Also good breakfast. We used this as a central spot to visit Huesca and Zaragoza and then get to Barcelona for our flight. Each was about an hour away.

Only negative would be that the outside needs a good power washing to get rid of mildew.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Room was clean, big and beautiful, bath tub amazing. Big terrace.
Great breakfast.
Outside of season they offer good prices. We stayed on the way to another location on a business trip, so didn't have a chance to do golf. Traveled by car, since location is outside of town.

Date of stay: May 2019