Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-10-02
Expedia.comUS$148
travelup.com
Priceline
All reviews golf course modern hotel hard work motorway roads
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Wow
This hotel is amazing
We were looking for a hotel on the way, and found this one by mistake , turn out very good
The rooms are great
The spa is wonderful although can use less chlorine in the pool and hotter water in the hot tub
Diner was amazing , every dish was yummy
Breakfast included and was great as well
Friendly staff

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JohnnysGoodLifeTips
Reviewed September 2, 2019

A first class experience from the moment you walk in, until you check out. All the staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. Everything about this place is 5 stars. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The highlight however was the dinner. The best meal my wife and I had throughout our trip across Spain. If you're looking for a place in the area, there's no need to look further, this is the place.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank CanadaYUL
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

We booked this last minute and was Wowed!!! Service is excellent here and facilities are excellent all while being out in a country setting.
The food is insanely amazing. I had the 6 course wine pairing for something like 100$ and it was one of the best meals of my life. I have had many pairing before as I live in San Francisco and was absolutely amazed this place was on par with some of the best restaurants anywhere. The wines were paired beautifully, and the courses we had were extremely wonderful. Mark served us, he was excellent and knew everything about the courses, wine, and surroundings. He also was the bellman. Mark really is and outstanding person, and kudos to his hard work... it shows he cares about his work.
Highlights were just about everything, I had to slap myself because I thought I was in a dream.
Prices here are very fair. It would be a mortal sin to eat anywhere else but the hotel.
The rooms were amazing and quiet and well... perfect. Fatima at the front desk was great as well.
I had two young boys with me 8 and 10. They loved it so much they begged for a second night. The hotel is very family friendly and they treat kids like gold, with candy, drinks, chocolates, teddy bears! My kids ate the adult food and loved it all. The kids loved the filet mignon.
I heard many foodies come to this hotel and I can see why.
We will leave a piece of our hearts there. The kids names the hotel Fancy Prats.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank welltraveledfamdam
Reviewed June 27, 2019

We have had the pleasure of staying at Finca Prats many times, and this year's stays exceeded our very high expectations.Once again, Snr. Prats and his friendly, professional team made us most welcome and ensured that we had everything we could possibly require to perfect our visit. The spa was, as always, delightfully relaxing and the treatments superb, and the gourmet food uniformly delicious right down to the handmade chocolates accompanying our post-dinner coffee. The rooms are spacious and beautifully furnished. We will return!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2019

We only spent one night here passing through on way to Barcelona. The staff is professionals d extremely friendly. The suite was huge with welcome fruit, robes, spa on your own deck. The place needs a little maintanance but I’d stay again in a minute.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple