Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$109
eDreamsUS$139
Trip.comUS$136
Destinia.comUS$123
All reviews golf course modern hotel hard work motorway roads
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2021

We stayed here for Christmas and the New Year. The hotel went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. The room was spacious and comfortable. We didn't have a window that opened in the room that was initially given to us and they changed us to a better room with a balcony. The TV didn't have the option to change the language into original version and the hotel provided us with a control that allowed us to do this. It was very much appreciated. The restaurant was great - we really enjoyed the food, it was really great with lots of options. The waiters were really accommodating and friendly. They looked after our little boy too and ensured he got some suitable food. Breakfast was great, the hot option was a winner. Having to wear gloves during breakfast was a bit annoying - I suggest giving tongs to each guest. It's very uncomfortable to wear plastic gloves. Our boy loved the toy room, it was a great distraction for him with lots of toys to play with. We went to the pool a lot which was also very enjoyable. We didn't try the spa unfortunately. Having nice fields to walk around and breathe in fresh air was a plus too. The hotel is located at the side of the motorway but there are lovely quiet roads and fields making it very peaceful and scenic. The reception staff were very helpful too. The cleaning staff were very friendly but I did find that they didn't replenish shower gel/cottons/water - I had to request these many times which is a bit frustrating. Overall a great stay, thank you!!

Room tip: Choose a room with a balony
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Wow
This hotel is amazing
We were looking for a hotel on the way, and found this one by mistake , turn out very good
The rooms are great
The spa is wonderful although can use less chlorine in the pool and hotter water in the hot tub
Diner was amazing , every dish was yummy
Breakfast included and was great as well
Friendly staff

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JohnnysGoodLifeTips
Reviewed September 2, 2019

A first class experience from the moment you walk in, until you check out. All the staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. Everything about this place is 5 stars. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The highlight however was the dinner. The best meal my wife and I had throughout our trip across Spain. If you're looking for a place in the area, there's no need to look further, this is the place.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank CanadaYUL
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

We booked this last minute and was Wowed!!! Service is excellent here and facilities are excellent all while being out in a country setting.
The food is insanely amazing. I had the 6 course wine pairing for something like 100$ and it was one of the best meals of my life. I have had many pairing before as I live in San Francisco and was absolutely amazed this place was on par with some of the best restaurants anywhere. The wines were paired beautifully, and the courses we had were extremely wonderful. Mark served us, he was excellent and knew everything about the courses, wine, and surroundings. He also was the bellman. Mark really is and outstanding person, and kudos to his hard work... it shows he cares about his work.
Highlights were just about everything, I had to slap myself because I thought I was in a dream.
Prices here are very fair. It would be a mortal sin to eat anywhere else but the hotel.
The rooms were amazing and quiet and well... perfect. Fatima at the front desk was great as well.
I had two young boys with me 8 and 10. They loved it so much they begged for a second night. The hotel is very family friendly and they treat kids like gold, with candy, drinks, chocolates, teddy bears! My kids ate the adult food and loved it all. The kids loved the filet mignon.
I heard many foodies come to this hotel and I can see why.
We will leave a piece of our hearts there. The kids names the hotel Fancy Prats.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank welltraveledfamdam
Reviewed June 27, 2019

We have had the pleasure of staying at Finca Prats many times, and this year's stays exceeded our very high expectations.Once again, Snr. Prats and his friendly, professional team made us most welcome and ensured that we had everything we could possibly require to perfect our visit. The spa was, as always, delightfully relaxing and the treatments superb, and the gourmet food uniformly delicious right down to the handmade chocolates accompanying our post-dinner coffee. The rooms are spacious and beautifully furnished. We will return!

Date of stay: June 2019