Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
US$61
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019

My bank account shows a deduction from Galantet. Today (27 June 2019), an amount of R1311.20 and R36.06 was deducted from my account after I had reversed the very same transaction on the 26 June 2019 and written an e-mail to booking.com complaining of unwarranted deduction. I have now attached proof of booking which was done on the 10th of June 2019. The Confirmation number: 2325482647 and PIN code: 8666 was the reference I got when I made a booking. It states clearly that I am entitled to free cancellation up until 04 July and shall be charged 80 Euros from 5 July 2019 if there is no cancellation. My cancellation was made on the 20th June 2019 and stated clearly that it was a free cancellation which comes with no charges. Could you please attend to my complain and make sure that the deducted money is back in my account otherwise I will lodge a complain and reverse it with my bank.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2019

What a pleasant surprise to find a moderately-priced, modern hotel with parking in a city centre. The staff is very helpful and professional, the location is good and the best chocolate and churros in the city are around the corner!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Good ambience and staffs.Warm hospitality all around.
Recommend for a short term relief in the midst of Lleida town.
I stayed here lot of times.now lot of maintenance going on.so hopefully more better soon.Thank you

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I can honestly say that this hotel is a disgrace. I wouldn’t even class it as 1 star !.
Nobody on Reception when we arrived at 6pm, had to wait for someone to appear. The room is so shabby, dirty walls, very hard bed and the floor is falling apart.
We are not being over fussy but do expect what we pay for and not this hovel.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017

The hotel is slightly older, but clean. There is secure parking underground and it is an easy walk into the city to explore. The staff were helpful and informative. The air conditioning could have been cooler, but it was very warm.

Date of stay: September 2017