“Best Sitges Restaurant”
Review of Mama #5

Mama #5
Ranked #6 of 406 Restaurants in Sitges
Price range: US$23 - US$47
Description: Mamá #5 is a place where you can come and enjoy a home cooked, hearty and healthy meal. The concept behind this is going home to mom's...The dishes were put together keeping in mind the backgrounds of the owners and their staff. So you will find influences of Lebanon, England, Peru and Catalunya. We also have quite a selection of gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options. So please come...let Mamá look after you!
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant after a friend recommended it to us. We certainly wasn't disappointed.
The vibe and atmosphere was simply amazing from the moment we entered the restaurant, to the moment we left.
Complementary elderflower cava was bought to the table after we sat down. Very tasty!! We ordered this throughout our meal.
The food was beautifully prepared and well presented. We have sticky pork belly to start, octopus and chorizo skewers and mussles , and finished if with lemon sorbet with Absolut Mandarin Vodka.
Service was the best I've experienced in Sitges..
We enjoyed our first meal here so much, we cancelled another restaurant reservation so we could come back with another friend!!! 10/10

1  Thank Mark C

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Loved everything about this restaurant. The food was by far the best we had in Sitges and the staff were really helpful and welcoming. According to my dad the wine menu was great as well, and he's quite picky. What we might have enjoyed the most was the amazing atmosphere, it was really unique! I'm definitely going back here the next time I visit Sitges :)

2  Thank Anders_Norway_96
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We went there based on a recommendation did not know what to expect. The food was a great fusion of the various nationalities of the owners. And the service was one of the best We have seen. definitely We will go there again.

2  Thank Rizkallah68
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

I went here Friday night by myself having walked pass the day before. The service was fantastic - the friendliest I've experienced in Sitges but the food was awesome. I had a starter and main from their vegetarian options and I loved every mouthful. The non-veggie options coming out of the kitchen also look great and in tempted to go back tonight for the steak. It was well priced my food and drink costing around €20 so overall highly recommended.

1  Thank Lee G
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my girlfriend and my 7 year son. We were attracted by the look of the place in a lovely atmospheric alleyway great for people watching. We received a warm welcome from our English hosts, who were lovely with my son Evan. You get a complimentary glass of pimms no.1 on arrival, and a detailed explanation of the varied interesting menu. Basically if you're not sure what you fancy, there's likely to be something on the menu to interest you. We decided on four small dishes and the fabulous rustic bread board. Everything was nicely presented, arrived quickly, and was big on flavour. They even rustled up a delicious looking cheeseburger for Evan, with incredible hand cut chips. The Ycaro temperanillo was excellent. We washed it down with a filthy cocktail. They even offered to charge my sons tablet when it was running low. Go here and have some food. It's the first review I've ever left on here, and it's because of the ambience, the food, and the wonderful service.

1  Thank John A