“Super apartment super location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Garden Apartment

Private garden in summer
exterior of the hause Main door
Check Availability
Sitting room with chemeny
Private Garden in winter
Bedroon with double bed
Bathroom with bath tube
Bedroom with double bed + single one
Shower in the smaller bathroom
Smaller bathroom
parking area in the side garden , max one car
The back garden (private for garden apartment guest)
crib
Village sea sunset
the beach
play ground in the village beach
play ground in the village beach
kids playing in the sea water kids
Play ground in the promenade
Beach showers
Sailing club
Sea Promenade cafes
Old part of the village
Old part of the village
Church view
Front sea promenade restaurants
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kev_trave...
London
“Charming apartment & gardens but oh the noise!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Cecilia is lovely & the appt is everything it appears to be from the website, and would be a perfect base for exploring Sitges, however...

We had what can only be described as a troupe of noisy guests staying in the upstairs appt who ruined our stay with the incessant noise all night long every night. They slung an electric cable out of the window and had someone staying in a van parked in the alley.

I would advise anyone looking to stay in the garden flat to seek assurances from Cecilia about the guests in the other property. The antics of our neighbours upstairs made this unsuitable for families..I will leave the rest to your imagination...

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
30 Sep 2016
So sorry for that!! you should have let me know it immediately.
I do not acept rude behavior. I would talked to them. it is very important for me to know what happens, in my apartments.
Now I put this group in the black list , I will never will rent them my house again.
And I will send your comments to them.
To avoid this problems , with potential rude people, the upper apartment it is not going to be rented as vacational apartment anymore. I have rented already to a couple from Holand, as residents for a long period , minimum 11 months.
Cecilia
Braveloui...
Dublin
“Super apartment super location”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We could not have been happier with our choice of apartment.Cecilla was very helpful nothing ws too much trouble.I have never been in such a well stocked holiday home.we had everything we needed to be able to cook at home and have lovely meals in the fantastic garden.the apartment was very comfortable and in a super location only 2 streets from the beach.I would highly recommend this apartment for anyone visiting Sitges

Travelling group: Friends
30 Sep 2016
Many thanks for being so lovely!! I hope to meet you again!
Cecilia
chattyw
Preston, United Kingdom
“ideal apartment for a family.”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

my husband and i had a lovely time with our daughter, son in law and our 18 month old grand daughter. the apartment was very well equipped. it was nice to have both outdoor and in door dining tables. just everything we needed we found there. the shopping trolley was a bonus. the apartment is in a quiet street, a couple of streets from the beach and a 10/15 minute walk from the shops and town.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the kitchen was very well equiped and the private garden area.
Liked least: it was all good, but i had difficulty with the front door lock, which i eventually got the hang of. also need a reminder to make sure the front gate is unlocked before leaving the keys in the hall and closing the front door on leaving.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Apr 2015
Many thanks Carole and Alan for your nice comments, I hope you will come back some day, host such a nice family as yours, it is allways a big pleasure. Cecilia
Tom H
“Great appartment”
Reviewed 7 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I rented this appartment for a week for october half term. we were lucky with the weather but the appartment would have been great either way. Loads of space inside and a really nice garden. the facilities were surprisingly good too. kitchen was well stocked, comfortable chairs beds and sofas.
really close to the beach, 10 minutes from shops and town center (with young kids) and 15 minutes walk from the station.
definitely recommend and will be visiting again

Travelling group: Young Children

Andrew D
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Typically Spanish Apartment”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Have just spent a week in this spacious apartment with my family including a 14 and 9 year old. Loads of room and a fully equipped kitchen. beautiful garden where we were able to eat all our meals in as the weather was fantastic. 5 minute walk to beach, which did get busy at the weekend but better midweek. Take parasols and beach mats from apartment to avoid expensive beach sunbeds. Definitely use granny style shopping trolley hanging up in apartment as it makes life so much easier when returning from supermarket, which is walk of about 15 minutes each way. We thought it was uncool so didn't use it the first time. Didn't make the same mistake again as all the locals are using them. Getting the train into Barcelona is a piece of cake and only takes about 35 minutes.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The fact that it was not a typical tourist location and more like a real spanish town
Liked least: Lack of nearby grocery stores
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stevieb5
Liverpool, UK
“Excellent Apartment in Sitges”
Reviewed 26 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Me, my partner and 11 month old daughter stayed here for a week in March. It was everything we expected and more.

We initially had a bit of difficulty finding it but after a call from Cecillia, who directed us in from the sea front, we realised it was quite easy to find in both a car and walking once you had been once. Its a 2 min drive from the motorway and 2 min walk to the beach and 5 min the the town centre.

One word of warning dont let Cecillia direct your car in to the drive as directing us into a wall, damaging the car and costing us 550 euros, wasnt a great start to the holiday but after we had calmed down the apartment was brilliant.

Cant complain about anything, not the location, not the contents, not the contact from Cecillia nothing. Good loctain and home from home. Highly recommended,

Me and my family just want to thank Cecilla for all her help and for a great holiday. I would not only recommend his to friends in the future but also book this apartment myself again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & authenticity
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Apr 2012
Dear
So sorry for the car crack, It was dark and late in the evening , and I was in a hurry arriving late to a apointment ...a bad combination to do things allrigth. I hope the car insurance will cover the reparation of the hit.
Thanks for your nice words about the apartment. I try to improve all the time the facilities of the house in order all will function smooth and fine. I´m installing new garden doors, so to park in the garden, it is going to be more easy.
All my best Cecilia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;