Traveling to Sitges in October is probably more peaceful than summertime, but to our surprise the town was very lively this time of year. The hotel in located on a more quiet beachfront with lovely restaurants and scenery. It takes about 5 minutes to walk "downtown" and to the bigger beach. We were thrilled with the location, couldn´t have been happier. This small beach is clean and cosy and there are good restaurants along the frontline. At night we strolled downtown and it was just a nice short walk. The hotel was clean and cosy and the staff very helpful. It did not bother us that the rooms are so close the neighbouring buildings, this is an old narrow town and this is what you get if you want to be so close to the sea. I can agree with other reviewers that the walls are a bit thin and you can hear almost everything coming from the next room. We are definitely coming again, Sitges is in our 5 top places to visit again, and YES we do prefer to be at this hotel also next time around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are URH Sitges Playa Hotel, located at the beachfront of Sant Sebastià Beach in Sitges, and we want to be your home, your restaurant, your gym, your swimming pool, your business centre and your window overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Urh Sitges Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Sebastian Playa Sitges
- Hotel San Sebastian Playa
- Urh Sitges Playa Hotel Spain