“Lively fun and great meat”

Big Al's American Kitchen
Ranked #47 of 422 Restaurants in Sitges
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Big juicy American burgers, homemade desserts, and a nice selection of craft beers along with friendly staff and great service. Now in a larger location with more room and less wait.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It has the great burgers!!!! We really enjoyed the burgers and ambience: lively and fun with great servers, food and building space.
We only had a weekend here in Sitges again but managed to stay with big ALS this time as did not come to here in the summer.
We are sad we did not come to here in the summer. It
Is great burgers, fast service and great feel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,724)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best burgers in sitges, the pulled pork is to die for. We are a family of 6 and for around €100 we were all well fed and left eager to go back. Our waitress was a French girl she was so lovely and helped the kids with their spanish.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Have been to this place several time in Sitges. The burgers are always good and very filling, bit of a sports bar and not very big but the service is always good. I had a veggie burger this time round and this was very tasty and worth a try. The bar is clean and the tables are cleared very quick as to have a quick turn round. The beer is good but after an afternoon of drinking a coke doesn't go amiss ;)

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

A group of us had heard good things of this venue and decided to give it a try.
It was obviously popular from the 25 minute wait we had to endure outside.
However once seated we were pleased with the decor and atmosphere despite the music being VERY loud.
The four of us ordered burgers..all different...and when they arrived they looked delicious.
However my burger was raw in the middle.
I called the waiter over and showed him the burger. He asked if I had asked for it to be cooked in a certain way and I explained I was not given the option.
He took it away and I asked for the replacement to be WELL COOKED. It duly arrived and was only just cooked...not Well Done.
It was tasty and the onion shavings and curly fries were delicious.

Sadly for Me, not a great experience.
The waiter wasn't apologetic in any way and I don't think I will be rushing back.

I love to recommend great places but on this occasion I cannot!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Great burger with good fresh American-style beef! Best hamburger we have had in Spain. The curly fries were excellent too, crisp and not greasy. Friendly staff to top it off! Will return and highly recommend as an alternative to Tapas!