“Great quality lasagna ”

Charla
Ranked #13 of 422 Restaurants in Sitges
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is a clean tidy inviting environment. The service was swift and friendly. The lasagna tasted delicious. Would definitely return.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

We started with an excellent mixed green salad and the greens tasted like they were cut moments before being served. My partner had fresh salmon which he said was perfectly cooked and I had homemade lasagna, nicely layered with meat sauce on the top.

Preparations were simple, nothing over spiced or over sauced, allowing the quality of the ingredients to shine. The chef has a deft hand in the open kitchen and is savvy purchasing the day's ingredients.

Our bottle of wine was a good value, too.

The service was friendly and professional.

The restaurant was spotlessly clean and the Catalan vaulted ceiling adds much charm to the simple decor.

We plan to go back and try lunch next time!

1  Thank IntracoastalFtL
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Chose here because of Trip Advisor reviews and we weren't disappointed! Genuinely lovely simply prepared food; a small menu, which I always think is a good sign - offer a small selection, but do them really well. All pasta is made by hand on site. I had ricotta ravioli with sage and it was as light as a feather! For dessert I had a beautiful panna cotta with pistachio and dark chocolate.

We got the impression that the restaurant is run by a husband and wife team, just the two them. She was front of house and could not have been friendlier.

I'd definitely recommend here; you could easily miss it or not take a second glance as you walk past, but if you fancy fresh, honest, homemade Italian food you should pay a visit!

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

This is a hidden gem. Off the beach and a five minute walk from the train station . Everything we ordered was amazing. We had the ravioli, lamb, eggplant, tirramasu all excellent!
Bev USA

1  Thank Trek282667
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Returning after a year, I'm surprised to find my review was the last one here as Charla really is a very good restaurant. We went to Charla twice (in a 4 days visit), and the food is still excellent. The pleasant owner is a very welcoming lady, great service and as last year, I'd thoroughly recommend a visit. No more to add (as reviewed below.)

2  Thank artyone1