See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Great location we booked this last minute as we travelled to stiges for a night due to problems at another hotel in barcelona. The reception staff member was very helpful. The room was basic but clean and had great air conditioning. Probably the best nights sleep we have had in a long time very comfortable mattress. Would definitely staff here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in budget accomadation all over Europe and I'm by no means fussy but this hotel is shocking !!!!
The oldest lift I've ever seen which brakes down.
Mattress must be 20 years old.
Showers... No hot water and someone else needs to hold the shower for you as it's just a hose.
Rude staff other than one nice gentleman that moved me rooms because I was in tears with the condition of the bed my back was killing me and the noise of the lift all night long .
No tea or coffee facilities
Extremely noisy with lift and builders working outside.
The hotel pictures r NOT as they seem !!!
For an extra few pound is best go somewhere else . If the lift is broke ur screwed climbing the horrible stairs.
No aircon
Location is excellent .
Cannot stress enough how much you should avoid this place .

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Imacountrygal
Reviewed June 20, 2017

The worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
There were drip marks down the wall, hand marks and brown smudges on the walls and the bed soaking wet beneath these marks. The toilet seat was not attached to the toilet, broken electrics, no TV, a portable fan provided, ancient lift. A dump.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Good value hotel in an otherwise expensive town. Clean rooms snd bathrooms and friendly staff. Perfect location in the middle of town if u dont expect too much you will not be disapointed. Like they say you get what you pay for and for less than 50 euro a night we were happy

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank surftravel2016
Reviewed November 10, 2016

We've stayed for the second time at this hotel, and in the same room with an access to a small terrace. It's the best chioice however the rooms are not that small and have all necessary things you need.

Room tip: Take a room on the top floor
Date of stay: October 2016