Hotel Virxe da Cerca(Santiago de Compostela)
US$155
US$119
  • Restaurant
San Nicolas(Santiago de Compostela)
US$95
US$90
NH Hesperia Santiago Peregrino(Santiago de Compostela)
US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotel Mirador de Belvis(Santiago de Compostela)(Great Value!)
US$80
NH Collection Santiago de Compostela(Santiago de Compostela)
US$115
US$112
Hotel San Clemente(Santiago de Compostela)
US$81
Tryp Santiago(Santiago de Compostela)
US$72
Melia.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$74
Parador Hostal Dos Reis Catolicos(Santiago de Compostela)
US$262
US$195
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$203
US$188
Priceline
All reviewsold townopaque glassgreat size roomsitting areafantastic spotsmall plazalarge windowsmedieval citycontinental stylefluent in englishquiet squarehotel experiencebeautiful hotella salleenclosed balconychurch bellssuperior room
Reviewed November 21, 2017

We stayed 2 nights in Nov. We had a del twin, with sitting area. The room was very clean. The hotel is classically modern inside. In this season price difference between std and del rooms was very little and the bigger room definitely was worth it for us. It offered really good value. It's only about 200-300m to the cathedral. Parking in La Salle underground parking is discounted with hotel validing the parking tickets to 10 €/ 24 hours. Reception was efficient and multi- lingual. We did not have breakfast, but the restaurant looked good but it was closed the evening we thought to try it. Excellent , we would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Stayed 2 nights in October and I have to say that the hotel is beautiful, rooms are large and location is great, but there's a few things I really disliked.
1} There is no parking and after driving 6 hours from Madrid the last thing I wanted to do was to walk to the hotel from the parking lot,which could take 5 to 8 minutes if you don't know the are.
2} There are people that shouldn't be working in hospitality and the receptionist that received us when we got there that afternoon is one of those individuals,not comforting at all,not rude,not gracious,fortunately we never saw her again.
3} the temperature at the moment of our arrival was almost 80, When asked about the AC was told that since the temperatures use to drop at night the AC was not available, so asked what should I do and the answer was : "you should open the windows".... hospitality ,....?? really?
4}Don't open the windows,it was a Friday night and the Old Town was packed with people out until very late drinking and having fun,the only ones not having fun were my wife and I,not to mention the garbage truck that gets there at 6 am,you don't want to know.
5} WIFI is useless,you just cant connect and when you do it is very slow.
I will definitely not repeat,next time I visit Santiago I will stay outside the city center and in a hotel with parking lot and walk to old town,if you don't mind all of this I just wrote,go for it,the hotel is really beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MSANTAELLA
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights after completing the camino. The beds were awesome. The food and wait staff in the restaurant were exceptional. The water was hot. The concierge services were tops! Our rooms were about $100 Euro per night...quite a bit more than the places along the camino but a different purpose for us.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kayaking-Flatwater
Reviewed November 4, 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights from Oct 30th. Had never been to Santiago before and found this hotel after reading reviews, here and on Booking.com. Took some time to find, but that was as we didn't know the layout of the old town. Check in was easy.
Good points 1st..
Yes it is quiet, OK some Church bells, but hey it's a Medieval City, but very little noise from other rooms. The price of items in the Mini bar was a nice surprise, Heineken 1.50, water 1.0 for instance. Bathroom clean and bright. Very comfy bed with lots of pillows (always a good sign).
It's a very old building but has been well modernised. Little bit quirky, for instance when you turn the bathroom light on the wall is opaque glass so it lights up the bedroom, which is weird.

We didn't have the breakfast option or try the restaurant, luckily as it turned out as we found wherever we went, every time you have a drink they give you excellent tapas ! There are a couple of things I would change. There is no room service (well no room service menu). They close the bar from time to time, although the receptionist offered to make us a coffee. There are wooden floors so I would like to have had slippers, and they absolutely should provide Bath Robes.

We had to fly at 06:45 and booked a wake up call (which is automated and so came at 05:00) and a taxi for 05:30 which did not come, so we ordered one ourselves. Overall it's a nice place, the garden I bet is great to dine in in the summer. The mostly female staff are friendly too. We found a better outside terrace on a hotel close by too. All in all, would I recommend it ? Yes.
I don't think this is the kind of destination where you stay more than a few nights and I feel the Hotel is geared up for this. I am sure that would be common to all the others too.

Room Tip: Well we had 201 which has a small glassed in type balcony which was good to sit in and have coffee.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I spent two nights here recently and it was perfect for me. It’s a small hotel with no extra facilities, but the rooms are nice, the breakfast good, staff friendly and helpful and the location great.
It’s in a quiet area in the Casco Historico, just a short walk to the cathedral. It’s also a short enough walk to the new part of town.
My room was small, but comfortable, with a lovely view. I will say the room walls are a bit thin, I could hear the conversation next door, but it didn’t prevent a good sleep in the comfortable bed.
I had breakfast included in my rate, it a continental buffet breakfast...I loved the cheese, chorizo, etc, as well as the Tarta de Santiago, yogurts and fruit. The freshly squeezed orange juice was delicious. If I had to say one slightly negative thing, I would have liked a better fresh bread selection, but that is nit picking and overall I thought it was great.

I would definitely stay here again next time I am in Santiago de Compostela.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo