“Brilliant quality”

Price range: US$23 - US$31
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malasaña
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here with my girlfriend and I was pleasantly surprised! The food was delicious and good value for money. Waitress was very helpful and the dish she recommended, was the tastiest of them all! Would definitely go again.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

We had the diner for 2 menu, great choice. Helpful personnel and relaxing music from the 80s and 90s

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and it never disappoints! Love all the choices on the menu! I like how they update their menu as well! My favorite are the pig cheeks, rabas, Bomba, and the tacos! Happy they took the sushi rolls off the menu but miss the sliders and the mini bocadillo de calamar. Cute interior and lovely outside tables for sunny days. Something for everyone here and if you've got kids the outside area is a great place for them to run around while the adults can finish their meal ( always a bonus when you've got little ones!)! See you soon- I need my taco fix!!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

The tapas here are excellent, and the wok dishes are yummy too. Portions are not very large, e.g. with the short rib we only got 1, and only 3 croquettes, but everything was really tasty and there is a variety of food. The atmosphere is really cool as well and there are always a lot of locals hanging out here. We visited this place a couple of times, we enjoyed it so much :)

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

La Musa was next to our house suggested by our host and was an excellent choice. We ordered the set menu with different tapas and all were great. Excellent sangria as well. Bali for money.