“Great food and service!”
Review of La Musa

La Musa
Ranked #278 of 12,485 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$23 - US$31
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malasaña
Reviewed January 15, 2018

My mom was visiting me in Madrid and my boyfriend and I took her here and we had such a good time! Although we tried many tapas, the ceviche and the ropa vieja taco were by far our favorites. If you go, make sure you make a reservation, as it is a very popular place!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Really cool place, I loved the atmosphere and the playlist! It’s perfect also for a cocktail only. We had dinner and we ate well (nice tapas). I’d go back there.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Loved every bit of the degustation plates. Amazing mix of traditional tastes with an modern twist. Higly recommended!

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I had a few tapas in this restaurant located in a very nice suburb of Madrid. The place is trendy, filled with good music, between a café and a restaurant. The food was prepared with some originality and everything was very good. Very friendly service.

1  Thank L T
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience we had! Excellent service, great "tapas"! Many good options for beer! It was playing good rock n roll music.

1  Thank Stefan H