“Great food and service!”
Review of La Musa

La Musa
Ranked #166 of 11,803 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$23 - US$31
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malasaña
Reviewed 15 January 2018

My mom was visiting me in Madrid and my boyfriend and I took her here and we had such a good time! Although we tried many tapas, the ceviche and the ropa vieja taco were by far our favorites. If you go, make sure you make a reservation, as it is a very popular place!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Really cool place, I loved the atmosphere and the playlist! It’s perfect also for a cocktail only. We had dinner and we ate well (nice tapas). I’d go back there.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Loved every bit of the degustation plates. Amazing mix of traditional tastes with an modern twist. Higly recommended!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I had a few tapas in this restaurant located in a very nice suburb of Madrid. The place is trendy, filled with good music, between a café and a restaurant. The food was prepared with some originality and everything was very good. Very friendly service.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience we had! Excellent service, great "tapas"! Many good options for beer! It was playing good rock n roll music.