All reviews plaza espana high tech rooftop bar mod cons amazing hotel indoor spa pool royal castle in room dining coffee pods mini bar rooms are excellent nice lobby modern rooms luxurious hotel within walking distance definitely stay here again wonderful stay
Reviewed June 8, 2018

The rooms were clean and new. Stuff were friendly and great. The location were great. The family loved the hotel and stuff. The stuff arranged for us a football tickets. And for the other trips. Also the transportation.

Room tip: Very very very clean.
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest E, Director de Relaciones Públicas at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Walidabdulhai,

Thank you for having chosen us, it has been a big pleasure your visit to the VP Plaza España Design Hotel. We are delighted that you were so comfortable during your stay with us.

Thank you again for your kind words about our team. Especially our Concierge team will be very proud of your words and to know they have assist you through your family holidays to have beautiful and memorable moments!

We appreciate very much your review and we hope to welcome you back one day soon!

Best regards!

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing! The staff is very nice and helpful.
The roof top bar was fun with spectacular views of the city. The rooms are great as well. A very short walk to Gran Via. Definitely coming back!
Beatriz at the front desk was an angel!

Dear Armando F,

Thank you very much for the kind review and for having choosen VP Plaza Espña Design Hotel for your family trip to Madrid.

We are delighted to know you have enjoyed your time at the Ginkgo Sky Bar and its wonderful 360º views to the city. We are happy to know know we have exceed your expectations in regards of hospitality and service delivered and we will pass your comments to Beatriz, our Guest Experience, she will be very proud to know she was able to assist you as an "angel", to have a memorable holiday.

We hope to welcome you back very soon and send our best wishes!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Great location with metro just meters away, restaurants, shops, supermarkets and what not.
Professional service from the staff, with attention to your needs.
Spacious superior triple room with stunning view to Plaza España.
Enjoyed the whole stay very much. Thank you!

Dear Leona0328,

Thank you to you! For chosen VP Plaza España Design Hotel for your stay in Madrid and for taking the time to share your experience about your wonderful stay with us.

We are delighted to know that your triple room fulfilled your expectations regarding to space and views! Also, we are grateful for your kind words towards our staff and their attentive service. Your review will be a real motivation for us.

You will always be welcome at VP Plaza España Design Hotel.

Best regards!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I recently celebrated my 40th in Madrid and this hotel was a much needed retreat and change of pace from the hecticness of Barcelona. I was in much need of room, amenities, and the feel for a more metropolitan vibe. The rooftop bar became our regular end to the night. The staff was amazing from the moment I checked in and out. They arranged tickets for us to see the best flamenco show in the city (a show that became the highlight and best part of my entire 10 day Spain trip), recommended excellent resturants, and coordinated travel to the airport upon our depature. The best part after the amazing staff was teh amenities of the room. I had a huge room facing plaza Espana. From the automatic blinds to the wireless bose speaker and huge bathroom, VP Plaza has mastered luxuray, comfort, and relaxation with this hotel. I wish they were in other cities. I have to travel often for work and would stay in any hotel they offered in another city without hesitation. Also, I knew the hotel just opened a few months before my arrival. So my expectations of service were low. Well, I should not have doubted their ability! My only negative is one night they forgot to give replace the water in the completely gratuitous mini-bar (Yes. I said completely gratuitous minibar! So I feel ridiculous even bringing this up, but its an example of a minor detail that I am positive they will have worked out by month three.) Overall, this hotel is a must stay! The staff of both the hotel and upstairs bar get five stars on a five star scale from me as well as the rooms/amenities. A true happy birthday to me!

Room tip: Ask for a room that faces Plaza Espana. The park view is a great good morning!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jaimme C,

We are very thrilled to read that you had a wonderful stay with us at VP Plaza España Design Hotel, and that we have met your expectations, from the comfort of our facilities to the hospitality of our team.

Thank you for having chosen us for such a special 40th birthday celebration! Also, for your warm words towards our staff, overall the Guest Experience team that went beyond everything for providing you with an unforgettable stay.

Looking forward to have the chance to surprise you.again, we hope it can be soon!

Receive a warm regards.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in a great location right across from Plaza de Espana. 1 min walk to the Gran Via.

I loved the modern touch to this luxury hotel. I didn’t get to use the amenities much but the breakfast spread was good (eggs,pastries,fresh juice, fruits, meats, cheese). In room dining was really fast! 20 min for an order.

The bed/pillows were soft and very comfortable. I got a great sleep. They also offer a set of custom pillows which you can order via reception. Fast WiFi - works great for streaming.

The room interior was high tech and modern. Several touch lighting options, USB ports everywhere, shower/tub even in the basic room.. I stayed in 818. 2 options for electric controlled shades , light and black out. Minibar is filled with soda, water,juice. Loved that they don’t charge you for that.

This is a five star hotel. Beautiful interior.exterior, lots of space to roam around and I hope I can check out the spa with my next visit back here.

Btw, I want to especially point out .. along with the incredible hardware of this new Hotel, the staff is top notch/high quality/very well trained and professional. Thank you all.

Trip type: Travelled on business