All reviewsmod consamazing hotelrooftop poolmodern roomsplaza espanain room diningnice lobbyhigh techmini barwonderful staydefinitely stay here againroyal palacestar hotelcentral locationwalking distanceblindsgran
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Staying at this hotel at the moment, leaving tomorrow but I really don’t want to leave! From the moment we arrived our experience has been amazing, the front desk staff are absolutely wonderful and cannot do enough for you. I celebrated my 40th birthday today and one of the men on the front desk was awesome, came to see me at breakfast and wished me happy birthday. After a day out exploring I returned to a beautiful cake in our room. I’m really sorry but I can’t remember the guys name, I believe he may have been the manager. The hotel is very clean and so hi tech. The beds are the comfiest I have ever slept in, the bedding is so luxurious too. The bath and showers are fab with lovely fluffy towels on hand. You will not regret staying here it’s one of the best hotels I have ever stayed...if not the best!! Thank you to all the wonderful staff :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracey M
vpcalidad, Guest Relations Manager at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

We are glad you were staying at the hotel on your birthday. We hope he comes back and that he continues to fulfill many more with us

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The check-in & out was very nice and fast ,

Mr.Pablo showed us the room ,
and when the ac wasn’t cold they change our room immediately ,

high-tech in room ,

the stuff are so much helpful and gentle, and ready to answer any questions and advise us for more good planning,
especially pablo , puri , Beatriz and bellman ,

the roofpool was amazing even the lifeguard he was smiling and friendly all the time ,

me and my family enjoyed our stay at Vp plaza and i’ll recommend it to everyone who seek higher standards hotels .

( i forgot to take pictures for the rooms and hotel facilities, but they are the same as pictures in their website)

i wish they open in other spain cities with same stuffs .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
vpcalidad, Guest Relations Manager at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Wonderful opinion, it's fantastic that you value the details and the quality that stands out in VP Plaza España Design

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Beautiful, newly designed hotel. Room overlooking park- spacious, clean and modern with free wi-fi.Great for us 3- couple and teenage son. Excellent location and staff keen to help you with your stay. Make time to visit the Sky bar to enjoy views, cocktails or access the pool area.Will definitely return if back in Madrid.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
vpcalidad, Guest Relations Manager at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Wonderful words... We would love to see you again. Thank you very much!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Considering the price point and the high quality of this hotel, it was one of the best hotels I've encountered. It's in a good location. I was able to walk to many tourist sights and parks in 10-20 minutes. It's a few minutes walk from Gran Via, a busy tourist avenue with shops and restaurants. The hotel itself is new and modern. My room was sound proof, quiet and very peaceful. I couldn't hear the noise from the street, other rooms or the hallway. Even the air conditioner was silent. The room was also clean, in new condition and modern. The lights and curtains are automated with many different options. The bed and pillows were super comfortable. Because of all of this, I was able to sleep peacefully for 8-10 hours, which I rarely do in hotels rooms. The hotel staff was extremely polite, helpful and professional. The only meal I had in the hotel was breakfast, which was amazing. Everything in the breakfast buffet was fresh and delicious. There is pool and terrace on a higher floor with picturesque views of the royal palace and the rest of Madrid. My only complaint about the hotel were the pool hours from mid morning to about 6pm. I could never use the pool because I was out during those hours and even one day when I could, the sun was too brutal for me. Early morning or late evening pool hours would have been better. Overall, this is a high quality hotel at a reasonable room rate.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your opinion about your experience at the hotel. We love that the design, the rooms and the service received have met your expectations. Thank you very much!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We stayed in Madrid for 3 nights at the VP Plaza Espana Design in mid. July 2018 with a family of 10 and we occupied 3 rooms. Everyone in our party loved the hotel from the design to the cleanliness of the place. And to get a thumps up from my mid-60 year old mother is nearly impossible, so the compliment says a lot of this hotel. Not sure how old this hotel is but everything looked so new and pristine. All the elements from the comfort of the bed to the dryer being plugged into the back of the drawer tell us this hotel was well-thought out. It's truly a 5 stars hotel without the 5-stars price tag. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your opinion, we hope to see you very soon by our hotel.