“Lovely Peruvian food! ”
Review of Kausa Madrid

Kausa Madrid
Reserve with
Kausa Madrid is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 13,257 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Centro
Description: PERUVIAN KITCHEN RESTAURANT, opened by two brothers passionate about gastronomy. We make a fusion between Peruvian cuisine and Spanish cuisine. with the desire to introduce everyone to our cuisine and our know-how.
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Totally recommend. Happy to find a lovely place with amazing food and great service. My recommendation: ceviche, anticuchos and lomo saltado. Great value for money.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Kausa is a really nice Peruvian place off the main streets of Madrid. It’s a family run business with mama cooking the food in the kitchen.

The ceviche is tasty and the pisco is never ending

2  Thank B3386AWstevenb
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Had diner at Kausa Madrid with my family a few days ago. The service provided by the two peruvian brothers was excellent, and so was the food.
The ceviche was fresh and very tasty, most certainly the best I’ve had so far in Madrid, definitely worth a try !!
I highly recommend Kausa, you won’t be disappointed !

3  Thank Geoffrey W
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I was with my husband for the week-end in Madrid. We loved the food, the service, all was very delicious.

1  Thank Marii D
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Excellent, authentic no frills Peruvian restaurant with very friendly and attentive service. I ordered from the daily menu (10,50 euros):

1. fresh and rather abundant ceviche
2. classic Aji de gallina - tasty, creamy aji sauce
3. decent glass of Spanish white wine & coffee

Friendly, neighborhood atmosphere; the bathroom was spotless.

I look forward to going back again soon!

Date of visit: August 2018