“Excellent !!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went with friends to the terrace and offered a bottle of champagne which was accompanied by delicious canapes. Then we took several tapas good quality and best price !!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Modern Asturian food. Delicius, try the sardines or the especial potatoes " a la importance" really good. I will repeat on this place.
It is not a cheap restaurant, but the quality is superb.

1  Thank circo m
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Not a cheap place. We spend 160 euros for three people with no wine. The quality is very good but the portions are not that large. We had dinner at the restaurant downstairs but then I realised that at the bar upstairs the food is the same at slightly lower prices. Good professional and friendly service. Try the sardines, the little squids with onion and the warm egg with truffle. All great.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Food and presentation was acceptable but not worth the price. The wine from the list we selected was not available. Restaurant is too small. Probably best for tapas at the Tabern.

Reviewed September 7, 2009

It's true, I haven't been to all the best restaurants yet, but mainly because I can't stop myself from returning here each chance I get!!
Starting with the food of course, the dishes are traditional Asturian and they are creative and an amazing treat for your senses. We always ask for the chef's daily recommendations, and the only question we are ever asked is, "How hungry are you?" We have never been disappointed as everything here is the VERY best.
The service is flawless, and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I always forget there are other people dining around us. This is a place to go if you really want to give your taste buds something to celebrate. Enjoy traditional Asturian food a whole new way and try Viavelez. I'm sure you will love it as much as we did!