All reviewspaellapub crawlwalking tourbig kitchenrooms are cleanmetro stationcentral locationmin walkdormtirsoplugsspainsupermarket
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hostel for one night in Madrid before flying home. The staff were friendly and really helpful at showing us good places to eat as well as showing us around the hostel. The main problem witn this hostel was the noise. People were playing music and being loud until about 4am when we had to wake up at 6am for our flight. Nobody seemed to care that others were sleeping and there didn't seem to be any rules around noise.

This hostel is in a great location, clean and friendly but don't go if you want to sleep!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff is always willing to help and making activities. The common area and kitchen is big and they also have beers and drinks available for you to buy in the reception. The hostel is located near the city's downtown, so you can get to all the party stuff like nightclubs, bars and festivals by walking. There's also a metro station near the hostel so you can get there as soon as you get off the plane. The rooms have A.C. which is awesome during the hot Spanish summer. Each bed counts with its own power socket. There are several bathrooms and some of them are private (one person). The Pub Crawl was awesome, our host (Juan Manuel) took us to nice bars, one of them with free beer during the first hour, it is a great opportunity to meet new people, specially if you are traveling alone and don't know how to start on Madrid's night ;)

I would definitely come back if I am in Madrid again.

Room Tip: Is not a "family" hostel. Lots of young people and party. Although my room was quiet, other rooms closer to reception are a bit loudy.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback. We're very happy to hear that you had a good time with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2016

The staff is super helpful and nice. The hostel organizes events every day and every night, I never had that much fun in a hostel!
And my bed was comfy, and OMG I loved the air conditioning and the fact that it was not bunk beds. I absolutely recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The hostel itself was always cleaned up by the workers, spacious room with lockers (bring yours or rent one at reception). Staff knowledgable and super nice. Def 100% recommended

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in, the room felt like a hotel but the downstairs still has that social hostel vibe which was great. The man who checks you in is soo lovely and helpful. We stayed in a private room and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Madrid!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback. We're very happy to hear that our hostel is one the best you've ever stayed at. We hope to see you here again.