2,149 results
All reviewsreal madrid stadiumvip levelsoccer stadiumtrafalgar tourcuzco metrosantiago bernabeumodern hotelgreat hotelbernabeu stadiumbusiness tripconference facilitiesbreakfast buffet isfitness centerbreakfast was amazingrooms are bigbusiness districtcity centre
Reviewed July 13, 2018

First time in Madrid - glad I had this accommodation. Excellent service and Guest Relations (Natalia) was so helpful (and knowledgeable) in explaining attractions and how to get to places. Further to that, she was really fluent in English which helped me out. If ever you stay at this place, Natalia is the one to assist you to get around! Location was great and convenient - walking distance to the Stadium and metro which was great!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear Mr. Muhammad,

Firstly, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel.

I really appreciate the excellent comments about our location and our staff, in special our colleague Natalia. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Receive my best regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying in a vip suite on vip floor, I found the room and staff very pleasing . The room was Nicky appointed with all amenities.
The staff and pleasures af the vip room where most accommodating and a nice selection of beverages and food.
While I didn’t have the time to visit the spa , I’am sure its every bit as beautiful.
Hotel is in an excellent location and makes for easy exploration of The many sights Madrid has to offer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken a few moments of your valuable time to express your satisfaction about the services of our Hotel during your last stay with us.

At NH Collection Eurobuilding it is our aim to cover the expectations of our guests and it is most inspiring for all members of our team to accomplish with success. Thank you very much for your great comments about our staff and services, as well as your beautiful word about our VIP Level.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed many times. Rooms are always nice and clean. Staff is always nice. The breakfast is a buffet and you couldn’t ask for a better choice. Way too many choices to ponder in the morning! The gym is as nice as you will find anywhere in the world. It is on the A-List of workout facilities that I have visited worldwide. My air conditioning and heater always works well here. The corner rooms are the best as you have two or three separate balconies to go out and relax on. There are many places to eat at locally. There is a municipal swimming pool (actually two together that are pretty big) walking distance. Great whether you have children or not. There aren’t many things to do close by. The Cuzco Metro stop is less than a 5 minute walk away. This station is a good start to get to any location in Madrid. It is a little quieter neighborhood. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Radarshe,
I am very pleased to read your comment that make me feel very proud of the Hotel I deal.
You have mentioned the most important items of a Hotel and let us know that all of them have been of your taste and arranged your level of satisfaction. This is our main goal and I feel very happy to have achieved it in your case.
As you mentioned, we are pretty well communicated with the city center and five minutes walking from the Bernabeu stadium.
It would be a pleasure if you choose us during your next visit to Madrid.
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I loved the place. It is chilled and relaxed. Roxy 63 (bar) is just down road if you fancy a beer and food. ( I am biased as I know the owner) But would suggest check it our for a drink and judge for yourself.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for spending some of your valuable time to express your satisfaction during your last stay at NH Collection Eurobuilding.

Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We had an exceptional night here for our anniversary. Gorgeous VIP room, lovely service, excellent restaurant Domo. Beatriz and Diego were both wonderful. We look forward to coming back for a longer stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Dear Janet,

All the NH Collection Eurobuilding team is delighted to read your wonderful review tittled "Superb stay for our anniversary".

It is a pleasure for us to know that you loved your room on the VIP Level, attended by our colleagues from the Guest Relations staff, as well as the Domo restaurant and other facilities.Beatriz and Diego would like to thank you for your nice words.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon in you future trip to Madrid.