Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
Hotels.comUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
HurbUS$154
2,562 results
All reviews real madrid stadium vip floor bernabeu stadium great hotel business trip breakfast was amazing breakfast buffet is city centre min walk spa conference metro santiago balconies euro neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

The hotel itself is nice, modern and clean the room was really spacious and the bar downstairs has a pretty decent offer, however we felt was a bit far away from everything in Madrid. In any case the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is just around de corner of you up to football.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AlejandroMT
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

Dear Alejandro,

Thank for sharing with us your comments on your recent stay at NH Collection Eurobuilding.

It is a pleasure for us knowing you enjoyed our big rooms and our bar Domo.

We would love to have you back, and will be happy to show you the best ways to go downtown.

Reviewed February 17, 2020 via mobile

My 9 year old son and me stayed at this hotel for the weekend. We were in Madrid to watch Real play.
The staff/service was excellent and they made us feel very welcome and at home.
The room was spacious on the VIP floor and had a couple of balconies.
Breakfast was amazing, too much choice but the food was very good.
The bar staff were very friendly and looked after us really well, always a smile.
A great location for the Bernabeu Stadium and one we will come back to the next time we watch Real.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Coxy240763

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts on your recent stay at NH Collection Eurobuilding.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your spacious room on the VIP floor with the extra services. Also, we are glad you enjoyed our great breakfast and our food options.

We would love to have you and your son back for the next Real Madrid's game!

Reviewed February 17, 2020

I stayed with NH Collection Euro building for 4 weeks (28 days). It was a business trip and our entire office staff were staying with them. Our office was arranged in the conference rooms.

The quality of service in this hotel is awesome and can't be expressed in words. I stayed in a corner unit which I think are the biggest units where you get 3 balconies.

As per location this is located at the heart of Madrid (Near the Real Madrid Stadium) and very easily accessible, nearest Subway station is just 10 min walk.

Only thing I don't like about this restaurant is food. I'm an Indian and I can't eat Spanish food everyday. Unfortunately they don't have subcontinental food available.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank dev1993

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for sharing you comments on your recent stay with us.

It was a pleasure for us to host your business trip, and we are glad you enjoyed your time here, your room and services.

We would love to welcome you back again and make you feel like home.

Reviewed January 30, 2020

The hotel was overall a wonderful experience and I would stay there again when in Madrid. It is a little distance to get to the sight seeing areas, but if you enjoy soccer it is steps away from the stadium. The staff was helpful and courteous. The room was clean and fresh.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2020

Dear guest,

We are truly happy to see your stay in our hotel was this great. It is guests like you that make it so special!

We hope you decide to have a city-get-away again in Madrid, where we will be more than honored to welcome you again at the NH Collection Eurobuilding.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I’ve stayed at NH Eurobuilding at least 20 times. It’s a nice place but not without it’s flaws.

The rooms are nice and the restaurant and room service is good. Price is good as well.

There have been issues with misunderstanding english and the wrong food comes to the room or the front desk attendants mis something you’ve requested.

The room air conditioning doesnt work sometimes in summer.

The security guards are a but abrasive at times which I find ironic because you are there to relax, not be patrolled.

All-in-all it’s a good place to stay but I wouldn’t expect top-level international hotel quality service or amenities unless you are stating on the VIP floor.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

At NH Collection Eurobuilding our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we deeply regret when we do not fully achieve this.
We are very sorry to know that some aspects are not to your total satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. You can be assured that I will personally follow up on these issues.

I look forward to welcoming you personally during your next stay.

Sincerely yours,