I stayed here on business last week for a couple of nights and it was very compfy.
I have to say it looked like a 1960's office block on the outside but probably a 4* on the inside. There rooms were very nice and the beds compfy.
The staff were very helpful.
I also went to El Club Allard for dinner which is less than a 5 minute walk away. Quite outstanding food.
for the price at £140 pounds I thought it very good and werepositioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Prodigios Interactivos SA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa