Stayed here for one night on a business trip at the end of January. Hotel is in a great location in the heart of the City, just 2 minutes walk from the Gran Via & Plaza Espana. Despite being so centrally located, I did find my hotel room fairly quiet, it did help I was located on the top floor (12th) but my room did overlook Gran Princesa, the views of Madrid & the surrounding area were breathtaking.
My room was large with plenty of amenities although waiting for hot water for the shower was something I wasnt expecting, lack of English speaking channels on the TV was a disappointment but not an issue for one night.
I didnt eat in the restaurant but the breakfast choice was excellent with plenty of choice in a large dining area, the staff were very friendly & check in & out was very efficient.
I would stay in this hotel gain whether on a business or leisure trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa