Melia Madrid Princesa
  • Room Service
Hotel T3 Tirol(Madrid)
Dear Hotel Madrid(Madrid)
2,487 results
All reviewslevel loungeventura rodriguezlevel servicegrand premium roomlevel experienceplaza espanametro stationroyal palacetapasexcellent hotelpaellaper daybreakfast buffet ismodern hotelcentral locationmain attractionsbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Clean, stylish, great food, friendly and professional staff, really great! One negative was the size of the room (709) - I am 1m93 tall and found the room a little claustrophobic.

• Stayed: March 2012
MeliaMadridPrincesa, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Madrid Princesa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear customer,
we do really appreciate your time taken making these comments. It is a pleasure to receive these comments about your stay with us.

From the other side, we are very sorry for any incovenience you had in your stay hoping in the
future to welcome you again in Meliá Madrid Princesa.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2012

The hotel is stylish, the lobby is both attractive and beautiful with interesting art pieces in display. The rooms are comfortable with a peculiar design the same for the corridors.

Service is good, location is very good, breakfast is fine.

Lifts are small and slow, you can wait a lot to get into a crowded lift, or wait for the next.
The gym is too small, without air condition, crowded with machines the should require three times the space. The swimming pool is small and opens from 08:00 to 22:00, who can go swim with that kind of limitations?

I wanted to check the sauna but I was denied access because I was dressed, well I just wanted to check...

The price is good also, so if you don't care about doing some sport before going to work, is a fine hotel.

Room Tip: as high as possible to have a view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Avargasil
MeliaMadridPrincesa, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Madrid Princesa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear customer,

We would like to thank you for your time taken making these comments about your experience in Meliá Madrid Princesa. Our customers are our
reason of working and help us to know if we are on the right way and take whatever measures are necessary to correct possible mistakes.

I would like to inform you that our indoor swimming pool is part of our all Spa. Our Spa include two jacuzzis, a Turkish bath and a Finnish sauna. This is the reason for our swimming pool to be opened at the Spa timetable.
We would really like to offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience during your stay.

It will be a great pleasure to welcome you again.

At your disposal,

Reviewed 28 March 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights specifically because they had suites with a private whirlpool in the room, and we wanted to do something fun and romantic for my birthday. It was a little bit pricey for our budget but it fit the description of what we wanted so we went for it. It really was great! The service and accommodations were excellent. With out suite we also had access to The Level, where we had a open bar and gourmet snack area from 11am to 11pm. How great! That really helped even out the cost for us. Plus it's literally 20 feet from a metro stop, so that was extra convenient!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear customer,
we do really appreciate your time taken doing this review. These wonderful comments motivate our human team continuing making effort to get our customer experience a completely satisfactory stay.

We are looking foward to welcome you again in Meliá Madrid Princesa.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2012

This hotel is a 4 star hotel in a great location. worth paying extra for rooms with a view as you can see the Royal Palace.
Smart lobby with nice seating. Rooms are comfortable with great beds and pillows. Didnt eat here as there are lots of great restaurants in Madrid.
The plus point for this hotel is it is opposite the Ventura Rodriguz metro station making it easy to get into central Madrid (Puerto del sol is 3 stops)

Room Tip: go for a high flooe with a view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank CheshireDave33

Dear customer,
we would like to thank you for taking some of your time making these valuable comments.
We do really appreciatte your comments which help us to improve our service making our customers have an unforgettable stay with us.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in Meliá Madrid Princesa.

At your disposal,

Reviewed 26 March 2012

This was my first visit to Madrid and I can't say enough good things about the attentive staff. I flew in from Seattle via Philadelphia and looked like 90 miles of bad road when I showed up at 9AM on Saturday. The desk clerk (wish I'd gotten his name!) was kind enough to stow my bags, direct me to the best breakfast buffet outside of the old MGM Grand in Reno and quickly make up a room for me that was vacated by an American airline crew.

The room was spacious and clean and the view from the 11th floor was amazing. I read previous reviews and saw the comments about the funky lights and lack of customer service. The lights were weird but tolerable and I saw no evidence of anything but 5 star customer service during my four days there.

The food was very, very good and I reintroduced saturated fats into my diet in a big way (note to self - check cholesterol soon). The aforementioned breakfast is worth the money and try the caffe con leche for that fabulous caramel jolt until anywhere else. I got a kick out of the very young bartender who made me a "perfect martini" which consisted solely of vodka and crushed ice, with a side of Gummi bears. Not that I'm complaining....

This central location is perfect for getting around the city. The neighborhood is safe and surrounded by lots of shops, restaurants and as many Starbuck's as my office in Seattle!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to treat themselves.

Room Tip: Higher is nicer! Don't skip the breakfast buffet. The paella, fritatta and sweet Iberian ham and the things of dreams.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LuAnn7777

Dear customer,
we thank your for taking your time making these valuable comments that will help us in our day by day improvement.

We will be delighted of receiving you again in Meliá Madrid Princesa.

Best regards,