Stayed here for weekend 23-25 March with 2 friends. Super hotel in good area (a very short walk to Retiro park) with spacious, clean rooms. Hotel reception staff very helpful and friendly. Had a triple room. There is a small kitchen area with a fridge stocked with small amount of complimentary soft drinks, very much appreciated! No kettle tho! Make sure you visit the Mallorca cafe/ patisserie on closeby Calle de Serrano for brunch! Delicious and worth every penny! Madrid is a fabulous city and Hotel Jardin de Recoletes is a very good base to use! Was €300 for 2 nights for the room (exc breakfast) which was good value for the standard of accomm and the hotel's location. Would def use again if revisiting Madrid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid