Stayed here for 2 nights with 2 friends and we had a lovely time. Easy to find - we got the bus from airport to Plaza de Cibeles and it was no more than a 10 minute walk to the hotel. The guy on reception was very pleasant and helpful and check-in was quick and efficient. Rooms were lovely and the complimentary soft drinks and water a nice touch. We didn't have breakfast in the hotel but ate in the Mallorca patisserie round the corner in Calle Serrano. The only negative comment I could make is that the walls in the room are paper thin. I was awakened at 4am by the couple in the next room in the throes of passion!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid