We stayed in Jardin de Recoletos for 5 nights in April '12. It is very central, 5 mins walk to Retiro Park and approx 20mins walk to the main shopping and restaurant areas. Room was large and very clean. It had a small kitchen area with a fridge which was handy.The large window opens on to a small balcony so it's easy to cool the room down. The street below is narrow and quiet. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Our only problem was that the hotel didn't seem to be very well soundproofed. From 6am onwards we could hear talking and moving about from the other rooms. This is possibly partly due to the floors being tiled as opposed to carpeted. Overall though, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid