2,219 results
All reviewshuge hotelclose to the airportthe executive loungemadrid airportfree shuttlelobby barshuttle servicehotel shuttlecity centrestayed here for one nightan early flightpublic transportationshort staytapastaxigymeurope
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I have previously stayed at 4 different hotels for Madrid airport, the Marriott is the 5th and by far my favourite. Yes it is about 30-40€ more expensive than others but it is worlds apart and worth the extra cash. Front desk staff were great, check in effortless. Hotel facilities are extensive, lots of places to chill out, gym, pool etc. Rooms are very spacious, the bed is insanely comfortable, triple glazing means you don't hear the adjacent main road (I had a room facing the road and could only hear a faint hum), air conditioning is good, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, fridge etc. It might seem like the 'norm' but you would be surprised and a lot of hotels just don't offer these things anymore. In-room food options are extensive, I didn't eat so can't vouch for quality though. It might seem trivial but it was nice to have a few English channels on the TV (hard to find in Spain).

Rooms are well insulated, was expecting a fair bit of noise as it's an airport hotel but it wasn't too bad and again the best of all the other hotels I have stayed in. Hotel is immaculate throughout and will definitely be my hotel of choice moving forwards.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Madrid M, Online Marketing Manager at Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear client,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Madrid.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on our pilgrimage to West Europe. The hotel was very huge. The room was very big (for European standard), very clean and modern. Bed was very comfortable. There were kettle, tea and coffee in every room. They also provide toiletries with good quality.

Breakfast buffet was excellent, they had so many variety of foods and beverages. You can find anything you need for breakfast.

I highly recommend this hotel. I hope I could stay at this hotel again on my next visit to Madrid.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Madrid M, Online Marketing Manager at Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear client,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Madrid. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Madrid.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a very nice hotel. The hotel was very clean and well kept. The beds and linens were comfortable (as usual at a Marriott). Plus, the room was very modern and quiet. The dining staff in the lobby restaurant was great. Also, the spa/pool area is pristine. We checked out with Luis, and he was very friendly and nice. He even told us to go and relax by the pool since we were waiting a few hours before the shuttle. The shuttle drivers to and from the airport were very pleasant as well. I have to say they would get 5 stars from me if it were not for the check-in being so slow (it took 24 minutes to check in). Plus there was staff walking around not really doing anything behind the check-in counter. Finally, we received no apology for explanation as to why it took so long to check in. Aside from this, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark,

Please note your feedback related to how long it took you to check in has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Madrid.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

This was our 2nd stay at the hotel. Check in was quick and easy. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. We used a free night certificate and were upgraded to a 1 bedroom/2 bathroom suite on 3rd floor concierge level. Room was clean, modern and very spacious.It overlooked the highway but there was no road noise. The concierge lounge was the same as our last visit.The staff were very polite.
The shuttle bus to airport was full due to a large tour group so the hotel paid for a taxi to the airport. I will stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear client,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel once again during your recent stay in Madrid. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Let me start my review by saying that this hotel has one of the best service (if not the best) in all of Europe.

I have stayed at many properties across the world and can say that this hotel wins hands down over any other property in my stays across Europe.

A special thanks to Pablo, Alvaro and Alicia who went out of their way to ensure that we were comfortable. We had a very delayed flight and they did everything in their capacity to make sure we would be comfortable.

The entire staff at the property is a Gem and the management must be doing something right to have such amazing service from each and every staff member.

Coming to the property itself, the room was extremely clean, well sized and super comfortable. We loved the smart phone in each room which could be carried with us to the city, it was very helpful and handy (and free) and other hotels must take cue from the Madrid Marriott.

My only complaint is that our stay was too short to be able to enjoy the hotel pool and other areas. The breakfast in the executive lounge was excellent. We are told that they also serve beer and wine and snacks throughout the day and it is our loss that we were not able to have any time to enjoy them.

Hotel itself is ideally located to get in and out of Madrid (though it is 20 mins away from the city centre and costs Euro 20 by cab)

The airport shuttle was very convenient and also helped me in picking up my rental from the airport on the next day.

I would most definitely stay here again on my next visit to Madrid.

Thanks once again to Alicia, Pablo and Alvaro

Room Tip: Executive Lounge access is amazing. Go for it !
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ask4gautam
Madrid M, Online Marketing Manager at Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018